Moparts

Cleaned out the old Burke Bros Chrysler Plymouth in Pomeroy

Posted By: hergfest

Cleaned out the old Burke Bros Chrysler Plymouth in Pomeroy - 06/30/22 04:13 AM

Cleaned out the old Burke Bros Chrysler Plymouth in Pomeroy WA. They closed in 1971 and it was like a time capsule. Here is a video of what we found/bought
Posted By: Dartforforty

Re: Cleaned out the old Burke Bros Chrysler Plymouth in Pomeroy - 06/30/22 11:55 AM

Cool video! Thanks for sharing
Posted By: Fat_Mike

Re: Cleaned out the old Burke Bros Chrysler Plymouth in Pomeroy - 06/30/22 02:53 PM

Sounds like a whole bunch of fun!
Did you buy the cars as well?
Also, what engine blocks are those?
Congratulations. I'm sure there's a whole bunch of hidden treasure in there...
Posted By: hergfest

Re: Cleaned out the old Burke Bros Chrysler Plymouth in Pomeroy - 06/30/22 04:53 PM

Let the cars, they both had issues. Which is weird because that area is good for survivor cars. Nothing special in the blocks, there was a truck 440 we might go back for.
Posted By: Kern Dog

Re: Cleaned out the old Burke Bros Chrysler Plymouth in Pomeroy - 06/30/22 05:02 PM

Do us a favor, next time you record video, try this....

Attached picture Vertical vid.gif
Posted By: 5thAve

Re: Cleaned out the old Burke Bros Chrysler Plymouth in Pomeroy - 06/30/22 05:15 PM

Cool. Some of the stuff on the walls like the phone by parts counter is a lot newer then 70s but could obviously been added if they were using the building for personal use.

It's nice when they have enough thought to try to find people who want the stuff rather then junking it all.
Posted By: not_a_charger

Re: Cleaned out the old Burke Bros Chrysler Plymouth in Pomeroy - 06/30/22 05:30 PM

Thanks for sharing. I'm sure that was a lot of fun.
Posted By: moparx

Re: Cleaned out the old Burke Bros Chrysler Plymouth in Pomeroy - 07/01/22 04:35 PM

interesting video, and thanks for sharing ! up
i don't know why, but the Roi-Tan ceegar boxes stood out to me.
and i don't even smoke. biggrin
beer
© 2024 Moparts Forums