Moparts

Shout out to chewy.com **UPDATE**

Posted By: Guitar Jones

Shout out to chewy.com **UPDATE** - 04/10/22 10:42 PM

As many have seen we had to put my beloved Jasmine down Friday as she could no longer walk. So I purchased some additional leg braces for her from chewy.com but didn't receive them until Saturday so it was too late. I contacted chewy about sending them back and related why, they emailed me back and said they credited my card and not to bother sending the braces back but instead to donate them to our local animal shelter. That my friends is a class act! We have always had great service from them and the shipping is fast, but this goes above and beyond. Thank you chewy, you guys are the best.
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: Shout out to chewy.com - 04/10/22 11:31 PM

Wow! What a great act on their part and good to hear there's a company still in existence that knows what customer service and public relations are!
Posted By: BloFish

Re: Shout out to chewy.com - 04/10/22 11:54 PM

Well done chewy.com, well done up
Posted By: Dcuda69

Re: Shout out to chewy.com - 04/11/22 01:00 AM

Wow! Very cool! We have been using Chewy for a couple years now.....zero issues!! Great company!
Posted By: 6PAX

Re: Shout out to chewy.com - 04/11/22 01:01 PM

Chewy did the same thing in our situation. Our Heidi had to be on a liver medication for the last couple years of her life. When we lost her we had just purchased a refill of the medication. My wife called them to see if we could send it back as we hadn't used any of it yet and they did the same for us, credited us back and told us to donate the medicine. We've been purchasing from Chewy for several years now and they are a great company to deal with. up
Posted By: Kidsixpack

Re: Shout out to chewy.com - 04/12/22 12:35 AM

Very good company on multiple levels.
KID
Posted By: abodyjoe

Re: Shout out to chewy.com - 04/12/22 12:44 PM

not to bother sending the braces back but instead to donate them to our local animal shelter. That my friends is a class act!

they do that with most things ordered and not needed or the wrong thing shipped.. awesome company to deal with. we have all out dog and cat food along with kitty litter on auto delivery from them
Posted By: Ramrod39

Re: Shout out to chewy.com - 04/12/22 11:19 PM

up

Re: Shout out to chewy.com - 04/14/22 07:52 PM

Well it gets better. I came home from the grocery store today feeling a little extra depressed and there was a box that said farm fresh flowers on it from chewy.com. A dozen small sun flowers, nicely packed with a vase along with a note of sympathy about losing Jasmine. Who does that?
It made my day better. I'll post a pic when they open up. That was an incredibly nice gesture and it is greatly appreciated. bow

Re: Shout out to chewy.com - 04/15/22 11:18 PM

How thoughtful was that?

Attached picture received_363383459060696.jpeg
Posted By: Fat_Mike

Re: Shout out to chewy.com - 04/16/22 04:06 AM

WOW...yeah! I dislike doing business on-line because it's so impersonal. It's really impressive (IMO) for an on-line company to follow up with such a personal gesture. I'm impressed...
Posted By: 1972CudaV21

Re: Shout out to chewy.com - 04/16/22 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Fat_Mike
WOW...yeah! I dislike doing business on-line because it's so impersonal. It's really impressive (IMO) for an on-line company to follow up with such a personal gesture. I'm impressed...

In today’s world, that is impressive and savvy..
© 2024 Moparts Forums