Moparts

Amazon Purchases

Posted By: 67vertman

Amazon Purchases - 03/30/22 09:49 PM

All right, post up yours or your significant others Crazy Amazon Purchase(s)

I will start. My wife ordered this from a Amazon seller. Notice were it is made!

I could have walked out in my backyard to find that type of stick and I have enough twine to hang myself. she said she wanted a "certain look" rolleyes realcrazy

And before you ask......I just smiled and bit my tongue, and fixed myself a strong drink!

Attached picture Amazon Purchase.jpg
Posted By: 71rm23

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/30/22 10:03 PM

Ummm...I'd have to say, [censored]!!!
Posted By: Stanton

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/30/22 10:05 PM

That's a pretty rough looking dildo !!
Posted By: A12

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/30/22 10:35 PM

Well it was packaged nicely.....................that must have up'd the shipping if it wasn't "free" shipping or is Prime always free shipping.......looking on the bright side of the glass half full dear wink grin laugh2 Remember this one if your wife intercepts a car part or something you ordered and asks "what's in the box?" Tell her it's something with a certain look wink
Posted By: Hugh Jorgan

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/30/22 10:55 PM

Probably has lead all over it......look at the bright side..your problems will soon be over. laugh2
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/30/22 11:17 PM

I've got 27 miles of (gulf) coast line just south of me, maybe I need to start a side hustle?
Posted By: IMGTX

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/30/22 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Stanton

Thanks I just busted out laughing in class. laugh

I am still trying to figure out what it is for? Is it an ornamental thing? A woodpecker feeder?

I can't top that one on the odd items purchased but my wife will not throw away things old things when she buys new things.

She thinks the cloths hamper in the bathroom needs to be replaced about once or twice a year. The old hampers are not tossed out but become laundry storage in the basement laundry room. Don't ask how many hampers we have down there. Oddly most are tweed or brown wicker that look amazingly like the one she replaced.

I lucked out and a busted pipe forced disposal of untold pictures that once hung on the wall upstairs. At least the pictures being tossed out made more room for wicker laundry hampers.

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/30/22 11:47 PM

Damn, and bigger than me as well! whiney eek

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/30/22 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by A12
Well it was packaged nicely.....................that must have up'd the shipping if it wasn't "free" shipping or is Prime always free shipping.......looking on the bright side of the glass half full dear wink grin laugh2 Remember this one if your wife intercepts a car part or something you ordered and asks "what's in the box?" Tell her it's something with a certain look wink

Thanks A12, you can bet I am going to use it a time or two. up

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/30/22 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Satilite73

I've got 27 miles of (gulf) coast line just south of me, maybe I need to start a side hustle?

John, make sure you have the Made in China labels.....that way they will bring more money!

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/30/22 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by IMGTX

Thanks I just busted out laughing in class. laugh

I am still trying to figure out what it is for? Is it an ornamental thing? A woodpecker feeder?

I can't top that one on the odd items purchased but my wife will not throw away things old things when she buys new things.

She thinks the cloths hamper in the bathroom needs to be replaced about once or twice a year. The old hampers are not tossed out but become laundry storage in the basement laundry room. Don't ask how many hampers we have down there. Oddly most are tweed or brown wicker that look amazingly like the one she replaced.

I lucked out and a busted pipe forced disposal of untold pictures that once hung on the wall upstairs. At least the pictures being tossed out made more room for wicker laundry hampers.

I like woodpecker feeder.....but alas it is for a macramé project she is doing!
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/31/22 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by 67vertman
Originally Posted by Satilite73

John, make sure you have the Made in China labels.....that way they will bring more money!

Good point! up
Posted By: sana

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/31/22 12:26 AM

can you drop the link? thanks!
Posted By: Fat_Mike

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/31/22 03:18 AM

Nope, you got me beat. I can't even remember the last thing I bought from Amazon, but I promise it was useful (or resembled something useful).

What I'm more curious about is how much that gem cost you??? laugh

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/31/22 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by Fat_Mike
Nope, you got me beat. I can't even remember the last thing I bought from Amazon, but I promise it was useful (or resembled something useful).

I didn't even ask Mike.......
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/31/22 11:38 AM

I need to get one.
Posted By: wingman

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/31/22 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by 67vertman
Originally Posted by Fat_Mike

I didn't even ask Mike.......

It was $12.99 but now only $11.99. You SAVED a dollar! What the heck are you complaining about? grin grin grin

Attached picture Capture.JPG
Posted By: 5thAve

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/31/22 05:28 PM

In a way if you think about it buying it for $11.99 compared to digging out something to cut a branch up with, getting out the twine which you usually can't find around here when you need it etc.etc.etc.. it might actually be ahead paying that $11.99 for the thing... but i'm too cheap. Hell i wouldn't want yard waste on my wall to begin with Santa2
Posted By: 68HemiB

Re: Amazon Purchases - 03/31/22 08:47 PM

Yes, but can your wife's stick grow MORE sticks?

This arrived.

Today.

From Amazon.

Description: sugar cane starts
Attached picture sugar_cane.jpg
Posted By: IMGTX

Re: Amazon Purchases - 04/01/22 01:05 AM

My wife got tired of my shower curtain I got from amazon and changed it out.

gonna get the live nudes one next.

Attached picture 61FnoDvJIlS._AC_SL1200_.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums