Moparts

Challenger Hellcat Pricing

Posted By: biggE

Challenger Hellcat Pricing - 02/06/22 03:23 PM

Does anyone know of a dealership that would do a customer order for a new Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body and sell at invoice pricing or better? So far I haven't had any luck out West.
Posted By: VS29H0B

Re: Challenger Hellcat Pricing - 02/06/22 03:36 PM

Try this website and Koons Dodge does below invoice on factory orders. They are located in Northern VA. Perhaps you could arrange a courtesy delivery to a dealer near you, for a reasonable fee. For factory orders, deal only with Craig at Koons otherwise the pricing will not be honored. Members of the linked forum are given special pricing: https://www.hellcatforum.org/forums/ordering-purchasing.7/
Posted By: HotRodDave

Re: Challenger Hellcat Pricing - 02/07/22 08:06 PM

You could see a ton of cool america on a road trip from VA to CA in a brand new hellcat, just sayin....
Posted By: A12

Re: Challenger Hellcat Pricing - 02/07/22 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by HotRodDave
You could see a ton of cool america on a road trip from VA to CA in a brand new hellcat, just sayin....

Only problem is that you would probably have to sleep in it was a loaded *** in some areas so you woke up with still having a ride home laugh2 Regardless I like Dave's idea, lots to see and a great way to learn all about your new ride. up
Posted By: biggE

Re: Challenger Hellcat Pricing - 02/07/22 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by VS29H0B
Try this website and Koons Dodge does below invoice on factory orders. They are located in Northern VA. Perhaps you could arrange a courtesy delivery to a dealer near you, for a reasonable fee. For factory orders, deal only with Craig at Koons otherwise the pricing will not be honored. Members of the linked forum are given special pricing: https://www.hellcatforum.org/forums/ordering-purchasing.7/

Thanks. I'm going to give this a try. I was told that I need to set up the Courtesy drop so I am looking into that .
© 2024 Moparts Forums