Moparts

Louie Anderson dead

Posted By: 67vertman

Louie Anderson dead - 01/21/22 03:57 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/l...-AAT0R95?ocid=hplocalnews&li=BBnb7Kz

I saw him a couple of time, he was a great comedian,
Posted By: Sunroofcuda

Re: Louie Anderson dead - 01/21/22 04:50 PM

OMG - we LOVED him! We got to see him perform in Monore, MI. about 4-5 years ago. He was clean & funny as hell. I could relate to so many of his comedy recollections. He was truly one of the great comedians.
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: Louie Anderson dead - 01/21/22 04:54 PM

Sorry to hear that. Saw him on a TV series Baskets not too long ago. Didn`t know he had a blood disease. My brother died from that also.
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Louie Anderson dead - 01/21/22 07:32 PM

Louis and Meatloaf, who is gonna be number three? runaway
Posted By: That AMC Guy

Re: Louie Anderson dead - 01/22/22 03:18 AM

Canadian singer/songwriter R. Dean Taylor has also passed away. But, we won't be sure until the spring thaw.
Posted By: dk426

Re: Louie Anderson dead - 01/24/22 10:38 PM

i lived 2 blocks away from Louie when i was kid went to high school with him he was a great guy that had a tought life growing up was glad he made it big sad that passed so young RIP Louie
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: Louie Anderson dead - 01/24/22 10:54 PM

He was a funny guy with a self deprecating sense of humor which I think is appealing in a comedian. R.I.P.
Posted By: 5thAve

Re: Louie Anderson dead - 01/30/22 08:22 PM

It's sad news. Norm Macdonald, Bob Saget now Louie. I liked him, I never got Baskets and thought it was strange but I did watch his cartoon. The dad loved his Rambler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO0qV9IHnvQ
Posted By: Sunroofcuda

Re: Louie Anderson dead - 01/31/22 01:52 AM

Earlier this afternoon, I was watching a few videos of Louie that I had never seen before - he had such a genuine & funny delivery, & you could tell many of his stories were true. Years ago he did a little segment about walking into a car dealer to buy a new car & how that went. One of the funniest comedy segments I've ever seen anybody do. Anybody got that one??? I'd love to see that one again.
© 2024 Moparts Forums