Moparts

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend?

Posted By: rdrnr6970

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/29/21 01:45 PM

Happy Halloween everybody!Whats your halloween plans this weekend?Bought more candy for sunday,put up biestle halloween cut outs,watch classic spooky movies i.e.DRACULA,WEREWOLF,MUMMY etc. popcorn.Gonna watch SVENGOOLIE sat night.Make some halloween drinks grin Give candy to the trick r treaters. Olanturn witch
Posted By: FrankenScamp

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/29/21 01:55 PM

Sunday brunch! Mimosas, bloody marys, breakfast foods. Expecting there to be about 20 of us here at the house.

Halloween is THE holiday that we go all out. We even have our Halloween tree up. 🍻🍻

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/29/21 02:17 PM

Sounds great!Halloween tree very cool!Hope you guys have fun!
Posted By: 19swinger70

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/29/21 02:23 PM

Our road does not have sidewalks, so we do not get any trick or treaters. So, I will probably be working on the Barracuda.
Posted By: Dcuda69

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/29/21 02:52 PM

Years ago we literally had 100's of kids trick or treating in the neighborhood. Big party at the house, big pot o chili on the stove, cooler full of cocktails, all our friends stopping by during the day, stopping at the neighbor's for adult treats, etc. Tons of fun! Kids are all grown and gone now....hardly get a few trick or treaters now....we usually end up at the local pub now.
Posted By: RoadRunnerLuva

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/29/21 04:08 PM

We'll be going to the grave yard....lighting bone fires... in celebration of all Hallows Eve...dressed up in our best animal skinned costumes, to scare away all evil spirits. We'll be lighting a candle, in our carved out turnips and jack O' lanterns, to see through the misty fog, as we roam the tombstones. All the while praying for the souls of the dead, laying silently, just beneath our feet. Then, under the misty moonlight, we'll ramble through the local town, begging for ale, or fruits and nuts or soul cakes....while performing tricks, in exchange for our tasty treats. Happy Halloween all! Olanturn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hoThry5WsY

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/29/21 05:16 PM

Wow thats quite a halloween you have planned.Hope you guys have a great one! Olanturn
Posted By: bigdad

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/29/21 06:16 PM

Halloween theme music

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/29/21 06:18 PM

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/29/21 06:19 PM

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/29/21 07:53 PM

Great Halloween tunes thanks!
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/29/21 09:24 PM

Same thing we do every weekend, and everyday for that matter. No kids come out here. Just the wife, dogs and me out in the wilderness.
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/29/21 09:38 PM

Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/29/21 10:20 PM

At me mom's house in Arkansas finishing cleaning it out for the closing on Monday, no tricks or treats for me! frown
Posted By: VITC_GTX

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/30/21 03:27 AM

Leaving at "o dark thirty" to go elk hunting Saturday and then off to an USPSA match on Sunday. After that trick or treating with the granddaughters up
Posted By: Jim_Lusk

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/30/21 03:59 AM

Going to see my wife's uncle who is out here from Rhode Island. We haven't seen him in about 35 years.

Then on Sunday (yes, really) I turn 62...
Posted By: BH27G1B

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/30/21 03:21 PM

I'm going to kick back, have a couple of drinks , and take it easy for my birthday today ...and eat cake !

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/30/21 06:29 PM

Happy birthday and Happy Halloween 🎃 boogie!
Posted By: BH27G1B

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/30/21 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by rdrnr6970
Happy birthday and Happy Halloween 🎃 boogie!
Thanks !

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/31/21 12:49 AM

We watched Halloween 2,Abott and Costello meet Dr Jekyll and Mr Hide.Then went to our nieces birthday/Halloween party.On the way back home by we got pizza and a cheesteak,and we're drinking Mondavi red wine and relaxing.Not a bad day.

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 10/31/21 10:29 PM

Fun Halloween night,our neighbor wearing a lime green scary clown mask chasing tricker treaters with a chainsaw,creepy loud music.My wife made hot wings ,the eagles won and we had harry Potter and joker and steampunk people getting out candies.Lol!
Posted By: DirectSubjection

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 11/01/21 12:31 AM

I visited the Philly Zoo for their Zoo Boo - done it for years. They do a nice job and lots of kids in cute costumes up

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Whats youre plans this weekend? - 11/01/21 08:22 AM

My wife and I heard of it never went,glad to hear it was cool!Our new neighborhood was pretty active but we over did it on buying candy lol!
© 2024 Moparts Forums