Posted By: Magnumguy

THANKS RHINO DART - 06/10/21 01:59 AM

Thanks for bringing my parts east with you. And at a fair price too. wink
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: THANKS RHINO DART - 06/10/21 11:58 AM

He's a good guy to deal with! up
Posted By: Matt M

Re: THANKS RHINO DART - 06/10/21 10:23 PM

I had a great experience with Jim when he moved a car for me.
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: THANKS RHINO DART - 06/10/21 11:32 PM

No problem Bill, I am tired as heck though. 16,000 miles in the last 5 weeks, I really need to get the A/C fixed in my truck so the temps will lower all over the country...LOL
Posted By: OhioMopar

Re: THANKS RHINO DART - 06/15/21 06:20 PM

Jim is top notch. I bought my GTS from him around 2012, a car that he was hoping to build in the future. Now I am building it with a bunch of parts I got from him. My 340 is partly Rhino, too...
Posted By: chargervert

Re: THANKS RHINO DART - 06/15/21 07:20 PM

Rhino is the man,I got a couple of Charger trunklids from him,and one of them was shorter than the other!
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: THANKS RHINO DART - 06/15/21 07:37 PM

He is VERY helpful up
Posted By: tboomer

Re: THANKS RHINO DART - 06/15/21 08:58 PM

Just don't buy a truck transmission from him! laugh2 wave

Re: THANKS RHINO DART - 06/16/21 12:16 AM

C'monn man, they are still good cores...lol

Re: THANKS RHINO DART - 06/17/21 04:29 PM

What kind of guy sells you two trunklids for the same Charger and one is shorter than the other! Lol
Posted By: poorboy

Re: THANKS RHINO DART - 06/17/21 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by chargervert
What kind of guy sells you two trunklids for the same Charger and one is shorter than the other! Lol

I don't know, if a guy has two trunk lids for the same car, and one is longer then the other, and some guy needs one of those trunk lids, which one do you sell him? I'd sell both for one price, he can choose which one he needs, and do whatever he wants with the other. .

Re: THANKS RHINO DART - 06/18/21 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by poorboy
Originally Posted by chargervert

I don't know, if a guy has two trunk lids for the same car, and one is longer then the other, and some guy needs one of those trunk lids, which one do you sell him? I'd sell both for one price, he can choose which one he needs, and do whatever he wants with the other. .

He is kinda kidding, one was for a 69 Charger 500, not an easy thing to find... work

Re: THANKS RHINO DART - 06/18/21 01:48 AM

I was wondering if anyone else would figure out what I was talking about Jim. Thanks again! Pete

Re: THANKS RHINO DART - 06/18/21 03:26 AM

Sometime you just have to spell it out, even with Mopar guys... wink
© 2024 Moparts Forums