Moparts

Who is going to the Rock Saturday?

Posted By: cspracer

Who is going to the Rock Saturday? - 03/30/21 05:23 PM

Looking forward to heading back out to Rockingham this weekend. Just wondering who is planning to be there?
Getting back into racing for the first time in 10 years. I just ordered an enclosed trailer and hope to be on the track by mid May.
Posted By: rrbrucea

Re: Who is going to the Rock Saturday? - 03/30/21 06:18 PM

I'll be there, so will many of the local Mopar guys. Unfortunately my Barracuda won't be making the trip as it's only mid-way through it's transplant.

Attached picture 162463340_10219113558452262_6961556996371336406_n.jpg
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: Who is going to the Rock Saturday? - 03/30/21 07:27 PM

We'll be there. Plan on running trophy street w/ the cuda.
Posted By: sasquatch

Re: Who is going to the Rock Saturday? - 03/30/21 10:15 PM

Lots of people I know are coming. Of course I know almost every mopar guy in the mid Atlantic.. Come on by and mention you are a member here and get a free Muffler Bearing, Water pump grease or other item of equal value...Seriously the weather shows to be great so come on down.
Posted By: rrbrucea

Re: Who is going to the Rock Saturday? - 03/30/21 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by sasquatch
Lots of people I know are coming. Of course I know almost every mopar guy in the mid Atlantic.. Come on by and mention you are a member here and get a free Muffler Bearing, Water pump grease or other item of equal value...Seriously the weather shows to be great so come on down.

Ah, good deal! I need to grease the water pump on that 360 shown above. You know how finicky they can be.
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: Who is going to the Rock Saturday? - 03/31/21 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by sasquatch

Mark and I will be stopping by to stock up on gaskets, lol.
© 2024 Moparts Forums