Moparts

one way to ended it

Posted By: theraif

one way to ended it - 03/04/21 08:03 PM

catfight

Posted By: not_a_charger

Re: one way to ended it - 03/04/21 08:10 PM

Never ceases to amaze me that no one has gone full Bertuzzi on Ovi. He's such a great player, but such a dirty scumbag.
Posted By: wingman

Re: one way to ended it - 03/04/21 09:07 PM

Since they have run almost all the true enforcers out of the NHL, now dirty chippy players can spear people at will without having to worry about paying the consequences on their next shift.

15 or 20 years ago somebody pulls a stunt like that...their next shift they are on their knees playing "find the Chiclets"

Some "fans" whine about fighting in the league, but the stickwork that goes on is actually much more dangerous IMO...
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: one way to ended it - 03/04/21 09:14 PM

Yea, thats ive got a ball bat I want you to autograph stuff there.

Originally Posted by not_a_charger
Never ceases to amaze me that no one has gone full Bertuzzi on Ovi. He's such a great player, but such a dirty scumbag.
Posted By: not_a_charger

Re: one way to ended it - 03/04/21 09:24 PM

Some "fans" whine about fighting in the league, but the stickwork that goes on is actually much more dangerous IMO...

100%
Posted By: RoadRunnerLuva

Re: one way to ended it - 03/05/21 09:17 PM

He is more of a dirty scumbag, than he is a good player.
Posted By: carnut68

Re: one way to ended it - 03/06/21 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by RoadRunnerLuva

Mess with the bear get the teeth.
Posted By: AAR#2

Re: one way to ended it - 03/06/21 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by RoadRunnerLuva

Ovi is chippy at times for sure, but don’t think for a minute those multiple hits to the arm prior to the spear were given with love. I blame the refs for not calling that sort of “stick work”, allowing tempers to flair. It’s always the retaliation that’s gets called.

Ask any player where to hit or drag a stick and they all seem fully aware of areas to target.

And I agree, bring back the enforcer or eliminate dirty play at the start.
© 2024 Moparts Forums