Moparts

NO chad NO

Posted By: theraif

NO chad NO - 12/04/20 09:08 PM

i dont know if he did buy it but the car should not be changed ................but the thought of a 413 in a 4 door
Posted By: moparjim79

Re: NO chad NO - 12/04/20 10:30 PM

Chad, if you're reading- don't you dare cut that car. Put your motor in something else, and make a tutorial video on another car thats in worse shape, or put the drive line in a 4 door, be a man, and rock that 4 door with said powerplant. If thats an original paint 1 owner car, dont ruin it with your childhood dreams. Any other 4 door that needed a ton of work i wouldn't give a crap but that thing is nice
Posted By: Stanton

Re: NO chad NO - 12/04/20 11:28 PM

Doors, shmoors ... try finding interior panels !! Converting a body of this caliber would be a crime. You want a 2-door, find some POS to hack up. And A 413 would be wild in that ... a real sleeper !!
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: NO chad NO - 12/04/20 11:29 PM

IMHO sounds like the perfect plan, 2 dr transformation, 413 in maxy dress up, perfect car for it, I wouldn't hesitate to schedule the surgery...
Posted By: topside

Re: NO chad NO - 12/05/20 01:05 AM

That guy makes the ugliest crapmobiles I've ever seen; can't even watch the show for the most part.
In the name of all that is holy, please sell that car to someone who'll appreciate it !

(I realize he probably doesn't know this site exists)
Posted By: Jer

Re: NO chad NO - 12/05/20 02:22 AM

I have NO idea who the guy is, and if he has a show of some sort, I'd love to know how deep that barrel is they're reaching from.
Posted By: cudatom

Re: NO chad NO - 12/05/20 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by DAYCLONA
IMHO sounds like the perfect plan, 2 dr transformation, 413 in maxy dress up, perfect car for it, I wouldn't hesitate to schedule the surgery...

Agreed
Posted By: justinp61

Re: NO chad NO - 12/05/20 01:17 PM

Chad reminds me of this guy.

Attached picture chucky.jpg

Re: NO chad NO - 12/05/20 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by justinp61
Chad reminds me of this guy.

Damn, I couldn't put my finger on it but you nailed it !!
Posted By: Kern Dog

Re: NO chad NO - 12/05/20 06:45 PM

If you've ever wondered what Jessie Pinkman would look like in 20 years, here is the answer. This guy looks JUST like most of the spun out tweekers that my late brother used to hang out with. Sunk in eyes from being on meth for years, spastic ramblings of incomprehensible gibberish, prison tattoos and poor judgement.

Re: NO chad NO - 12/05/20 06:58 PM

"spastic ramblings of incomprehensible gibberish,"

tsk tsk tsk
Posted By: theraif

Re: NO chad NO - 12/05/20 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Jer
I have NO idea who the guy is, and if he has a show of some sort, I'd love to know how deep that barrel is they're reaching from.

here is a clip if you want to watch
Posted By: SportFuryS/23383

Re: NO chad NO - 12/08/20 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by topside
That guy makes the ugliest crapmobiles I've ever seen; can't even watch the show for the most part.

I only seen a couple episodes of his show and his cars are ok, but he ruined that Chrysler he painted green if you seen it on there and that pinto he made was hideous
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: NO chad NO - 12/09/20 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Frankenduster
If you've ever wondered what Jessie Pinkman would look like in 20 years, here is the answer. This guy looks JUST like most of the spun out tweekers that my late brother used to hang out with. Sunk in eyes from being on meth for years, spastic ramblings of incomprehensible gibberish, prison tattoos and poor judgement.

Watched a couple episodes, didn't make that connection, palm to forehead. The vibe I got was trying to be the Ian Rousel of the great white north and generally falling short.
Posted By: MarkZ

Re: NO chad NO - 12/11/20 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Frankenduster

Good God, you nailed it. Guy looks like a junkie.
© 2024 Moparts Forums