Moparts

Mopar Nationals refund

Posted By: shorthorse

Mopar Nationals refund - 10/31/20 10:09 PM

Since the 2020 Mopar Nats was canceled I decided to fill out their online form and request a refund. The form says "Please allow 5 to 6 week for Processing/Delivery". That was done on August 2nd. I have sent several e-mails to both the refund e-mail address as well as their general e-mail address with no replies at all. A call always goes to a voice mail.
Has anyone out there requested and received their refund?
Posted By: BDW

Re: Mopar Nationals refund - 10/31/20 10:25 PM

Hopefully you paid with credit card.
VISA will refund the money ASAP, no questions asked.
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: Mopar Nationals refund - 11/01/20 01:12 AM

Friend of mine did same thing and has heard nothing.
He3s getting quite frustrated
Posted By: OhioMopar

Re: Mopar Nationals refund - 11/01/20 03:58 PM

I think the reason they said "postponed" instead of "cancelled" was so people had to request refunds. Jim B. doesn't seem to be too quick to provide any kind of response. Ever.
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: Mopar Nationals refund - 11/02/20 12:00 AM

I really don't think any of these event promoters have the money to return. Track owners usually get their money up front from the promoter and drag strips generally don't give refunds for any reason. I wouldn't hold my breath on a refund because he cant get it back from the track twocents

Gus beer
Posted By: dOc !

Re: Mopar Nationals refund - 11/02/20 12:08 AM

I guess Gus - aka sixgeartoyoto - is right ! .... I know a couple of guys that have not gotten a response or refund either

Re: Mopar Nationals refund - 11/03/20 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by BDW
Hopefully you paid with credit card.
VISA will refund the money ASAP, no questions asked.

I think I'm screwed. Since I race and stay at the track, my entry fee was $225. They have about a three week cutoff for preregistration and it always seems to take a long time for my check to clear. So this year I though I'd get around that by getting a postal money order. Now I'm trying to find my receipt from mid June. Lesson learned I guess.
Posted By: RobG

Re: Mopar Nationals refund - 11/03/20 08:12 PM

I hear that they started with vendor refunds and then worked their way back to participants. If your mail is anything like I have experienced the last few months, expect 4 weeks for a letter to travel from Detroit to Cincinnati. I kid you not, my small packages and first class mail throughout the Midwest must travel on a donkey.
Posted By: A39Coronet

Re: Mopar Nationals refund - 11/05/20 06:50 PM

Good luck is all I can say. A few years ago it rained out for Sunday's race program and we were supposed to get refunds. I sent all my stuff in ASAP the next day and got mine....a buddy wait a week or so and never saw a dime. We sent a handful of emails, no much as a reply.

Re: Mopar Nationals refund - 11/05/20 11:46 PM

After 3 months I finally got my refund today. Not happy they stated 4-5 week processing and took so long but I'll quit bitching now.
© 2024 Moparts Forums