Moparts

Carlisle question: Where was the second Demon?

Posted By: 68SportFury

Carlisle question: Where was the second Demon? - 07/14/20 07:20 PM

As I've mentioned here before, I try to photograph every Demon I run across, so I had my eye out for them at Carlisle. I spotted one blue one on Saturday (and I'm pretty sure I've shot that one before) and that was it...but when I checked the awards list on Sunday, there were first- and second-place winners in the Demon class.

Just curious as to where it was hiding and what color it was. I was there from a little before 10 until a little after 5 on Saturday, and from about 3-7 on Friday.

Not a big deal, just wondering...
Posted By: 1500hemiexpress

Re: Carlisle question: Where was the second Demon? - 07/14/20 10:41 PM

Hey...there was a corporate blue with white stripes 72 I saw at the pre show kick off, there was a red/black 71, plum crazy/black 71, green with custom stripe and roadrunner horn 71, and a plum crazy/white 72 I saw on the showfield..I can post pictures of the ones I photographed later if you want...lol wait unless you meant the newer challenger demons..if so disregard and I apologize
Posted By: Hollywood

Re: Carlisle question: Where was the second Demon? - 07/14/20 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by 1500hemiexpress
Hey...there was a corporate blue with white stripes 72 I saw at the pre show kick off, there was a red/black 71, plum crazy/black 71, green with custom stripe and roadrunner horn 71, and a plum crazy/white 72 I saw on the showfield..I can post pictures of the ones I photographed later if you want...lol wait unless you meant the newer challenger demons..if so disregard and I apologize

He's talking about late model Demons. I only saw the Indigo blue one.
Posted By: 1500hemiexpress

Re: Carlisle question: Where was the second Demon? - 07/15/20 12:11 AM

🤦‍♂️sorry...didn't get any of those
Posted By: 68SportFury

Re: Carlisle question: Where was the second Demon? - 07/15/20 01:18 AM

Yeah, I did mean Challenger Demons. Didn't realize I should have been more specific until after I'd posted and was back to work. laugh2
Posted By: 70Challengerse

Re: Carlisle question: Where was the second Demon? - 07/15/20 01:30 AM

Guy I know has a gray one, local, drove his scat pack instead....says it more fun... up
Posted By: greenmcode

Re: Carlisle question: Where was the second Demon? - 07/15/20 10:25 AM

There was an orange one i seen driving out with a N.Y. plate and then it was on the field Thursday and Friday. I
believe the plate read demon-40?
© 2024 Moparts Forums