Moparts

AMD Discontinuing More Products

Posted By: parksr5

AMD Discontinuing More Products - 05/28/20 11:23 PM

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere on the site but, I want to make everyone aware that I was just on AMD's website and saw they're discontinuing more parts.

They have the discontinued parts listed at 50% off.
Posted By: Andrewh

Re: AMD Discontinuing More Products - 05/29/20 12:44 AM

http://www.autometaldirect.com/page/discontinued-mopar.html
Posted By: RoadRunner

Re: AMD Discontinuing More Products - 05/29/20 01:37 AM

Hmmm. I wonder if I should purchase a set of skins for patch panels for a 70 Challenger. At that price, it probably makes more sense. I need the area in front of the rear wheel pretty badly.
Posted By: NANKET

Re: AMD Discontinuing More Products - 05/29/20 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by RoadRunner
Hmmm. I wonder if I should purchase a set of skins for patch panels for a 70 Challenger. At that price, it probably makes more sense. I need the area in front of the rear wheel pretty badly.

You are wasting time typing here, go to their site and place an order, NOW!
Posted By: GoodysGotaCuda

Re: AMD Discontinuing More Products - 05/29/20 03:33 AM

Killer pricing if I was building a car right now.
Posted By: not_a_charger

Re: AMD Discontinuing More Products - 05/29/20 01:00 PM

Wow. That's a lot of quarter panels they have listed there. Oof.
Posted By: moparmarks

Re: AMD Discontinuing More Products - 05/29/20 04:09 PM

That is all the same stuff that they had on sale a few weeks ago. I bought some skins.
Posted By: migsBIG

Re: AMD Discontinuing More Products - 05/30/20 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by moparmarks
That is all the same stuff that they had on sale a few weeks ago. I bought some skins.

Yup the same sale from a few weeks back. Lots of items are already out of stock and are not going to be made again for that price. My 72’ Plymouth b-body’s quarter panels needed some work, so I ordered a pair from Stevens Performance whom works with AMD and get the same discounted price, but even got them shipped out to me for 1/2 of what it would have cost.
Posted By: LimelightCuda

Re: AMD Discontinuing More Products - 06/01/20 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by RoadRunner

I need a LH skin for a ‘70 Challenger but they didn’t have any on the website. They only had a RH. I ordered one for a ‘72-74 instead. I hope I can make it work for me.
Posted By: LimelightCuda

Re: AMD Discontinuing More Products - 06/01/20 12:31 AM

Thank you parksr5 for the heads up!
Posted By: TC@HP2

Re: AMD Discontinuing More Products - 06/02/20 05:17 PM

Ordered a couple of quarter skins for my Challenger. Very happy about saving 50% and while I'm not ready for them, having them for when I am will be a good move since they are on teh discontinue list. Good thing for the sale, cuz the truck freight is $100 per skin. Holy crap!
© 2024 Moparts Forums