No Iola Car show swap meet for 2020 - 05/12/20 01:17 PM

https://www.iolaoldcarshow.com/

Posted By: bee1971

Re: No Iola Car show swap meet for 2020 - 05/12/20 10:23 PM

And I sent out for my Blue Ribbon passes last month

No not Pabst Blue Ribbon

Well maybe now

Anyways been going since the mid 80s

Love the drive honestly getting there , and then you realize how huge it really is driving by and pulling in - Great friends , food , cars , everything

Should have been expected

This sucks

Mopar s In the Park

Now Iola

My two go to shows

Posted By: Mr T2U

Re: No Iola Car show swap meet for 2020 - 05/12/20 10:28 PM

WOW. i didn't think they would cancel it. i see they are just postponing the swap and flea market part and hopefully will have them at a later time.
a former boss who is now retired has had swap spaces at Iola since it started. i have been sharing his spaces and have been selling parts there for the last 25+ years. i was talking to him about it a couple of days ago. he told me they cashed his check for the spaces pretty quickly after he mailed them in.
i guess his father helped start Iola. he was the person with the vintage popcorn wagon selling popcorn about 15 years ago and earlier. when his father passed away they no longer allowed him to sell popcorn because he wasn't doing it for charity.i guess he was the only for profit food vendor at the time. a couple of years ago they let a few for for profit food vendors sell but they won't let him sell popcorn anymore.
Posted By: Jjs72D

Re: No Iola Car show swap meet for 2020 - 05/12/20 11:28 PM

They are trying to turn us into government dependent wimps.
© 2024 Moparts Forums