Moparts

RIP Jerry Stiller:

Posted By: Sunroofcuda

RIP Jerry Stiller: - 05/11/20 02:26 PM

At 92 - died of natural causes. Very funny man - loved him on King of Queens & he went way back with his wife - Ann Meara. RIP to a Hollywood legend.

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/11/6981...ed-hot-headed-dad-on-seinfeld-dies-at-92
Posted By: moparx

Re: RIP Jerry Stiller: - 05/11/20 02:33 PM

i always enjoyed him on seinfeld.
R.I.P. sir........
angel
Posted By: polyglas

Re: RIP Jerry Stiller: - 05/11/20 02:40 PM

Festivus will never be the same again......
Sad to hear this news, he was a funny man.
Posted By: topside

Re: RIP Jerry Stiller: - 05/11/20 03:00 PM

Legendary indeed. Sometimes I'd start laughing just in anticipation of what he was about to say.
Posted By: moparx

Re: RIP Jerry Stiller: - 05/11/20 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by polyglas
Festivus will never be the same again......
Sad to hear this news, he was a funny man.

yes sir, "festivus for the rest of us" will be a hollow feeling from now on.......
angel
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: RIP Jerry Stiller: - 05/11/20 07:12 PM

Loved him on King of Queens. He was hilarious as Arthur Spooner. RIP
Posted By: AndyF

Re: RIP Jerry Stiller: - 05/11/20 10:49 PM

I liked watching Jerry Stiller. He seemed to always have a way of saying he was just fooling around when he was ranting and raving. I can't stand his son Ben. Ben comes across on the screen as a complete a hole and idiot. No idea what he is like in real life but what comes across on the screen is unpleasant. Jerry always seemed like a super funny and pleasant guy even when he was playing old crabby men.
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: RIP Jerry Stiller: - 05/11/20 11:05 PM

No more Festivus for you, but there will always be Festivus for the Rest of Us! RIP JS... angel
Posted By: Grizzly

Re: RIP Jerry Stiller: - 05/12/20 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by AndyF
I liked watching Jerry Stiller. He seemed to always have a way of saying he was just fooling around when he was ranting and raving. I can't stand his son Ben. Ben comes across on the screen as a complete a hole and idiot. No idea what he is like in real life but what comes across on the screen is unpleasant. Jerry always seemed like a super funny and pleasant guy even when he was playing old crabby men.

lol, the "airing of the grievances"

Attached picture 33.png
Posted By: RoadRunnerLuva

Re: RIP Jerry Stiller: - 05/13/20 02:58 AM

Super talented man...and just hilarious on TV laugh2 R.I.P. Mr. & MRS. Stiller together again... angel
© 2024 Moparts Forums