https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Med...ll-not-be-held-due-to-covid-19-concerns/

What's next ?
Posted By: 05dakota

Re: Barret Jackson Northeast Cancelled ! - 05/05/20 01:13 AM

Posted By: cudaboy340

Re: Barret Jackson Northeast Cancelled ! - 05/05/20 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by 05dakota
PROBALLY carlisle

What exactly is the point of a comment like this? With so much negativity in the world right now, why add to it with your OPINION? If someone wants to report a FACT that an event is canceled or rescheduled, that's actually helpful information.

Every event promoter is trying their best right now to at least have a PLAN. In some cases, that means canceling or postponing the event. That's a really hard decision for them to make. For those of us who are doing everything we can to hold our event(s), we don't need the unnecessary negativity. All that does is put others in a negative frame of mind.

If someone doesn't want to come to Carlisle this year (or any other event) that is THEIR choice and I respect that decision. But making guesses as to whether or not an event will occur is totally pointless.

Ed
Posted By: dOoC

Re: Barret Jackson Northeast Cancelled ! - 05/05/20 10:33 PM

Isn’t the whole Barrett operation kind of tanking ?

Mecum has WAY MORE of the market share ... yes ?
Posted By: SportFuryS/23383

Re: Barret Jackson Northeast Cancelled ! - 05/06/20 12:08 AM

I heard about this on my new-station last night, such a bummer I love going. frowwn whiney
Posted By: McCandlessboy

Re: Barret Jackson Northeast Cancelled ! - 05/06/20 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Doc Fiberglass
Isn’t the whole Barrett operation kind of tanking ?

Mecum has WAY MORE of the market share ... yes ?

Mecum and BJ had a similar number of sales in Jan of 19. BJ did it with 1/4 of the lots due to higher average prices. BJ is streamlined and efficient. Mecum is a high volume traveling circus. Between the two models I'd MUCH rather own BJ than Mecum.
© 2024 Moparts Forums