Moparts

Slickzilla penetrant

Posted By: therocks

Slickzilla penetrant - 05/02/20 11:23 AM

Saw this advertised and read some reviews.Seems to be opretty good stuff.Supposed to be a good penetrant and also acts as a cleaner.Orderd some and supposed to be here today.Its supposed to be green and safe.Anyone here use it?Rocky
Posted By: BeEtLeJuIcE !

Re: Slickzilla penetrant - 05/02/20 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by therocks
Saw this advertised and read some reviews.Seems to be opretty good stuff.Supposed to be a good penetrant and also acts as a cleaner.Orderd some and supposed to be here today.Its supposed to be green and safe.Anyone here use it?Rocky

Sounds like something SLANTYzilla would come up with !

But as ANCIENT as you are ... since you worked with Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble in the Rocky quarry... to clean and penetrate ANYTHING from back then would be UNpossible ! whistling
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Slickzilla penetrant - 05/02/20 02:44 PM

Never heard about this one but Seafoam came out with a new product for loosening bolts that I will be buying. I like their products.
Posted By: 65pacecar

Re: Slickzilla penetrant - 05/02/20 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Never heard about this one but Seafoam came out with a new product for loosening bolts that I will be buying. I like their products.

Seafoam Deep Creep is the best I have ever used for loosening bolts. I keep it around.
Posted By: kidmopar

Re: Slickzilla penetrant - 05/02/20 03:31 PM

MOPAR Heat Contol Valve Solvent ! ! ! up
Posted By: CMcAllister

Re: Slickzilla penetrant - 05/02/20 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by kidmopar
MOPAR Heat Contol Valve Solvent ! ! ! up

I think I'm out of that. If I still have any, it's 30 years old and the can is dead. It was good stuff.

Now-a-days...PB Blaster, JB80.
Posted By: therocks

Re: Slickzilla penetrant - 05/02/20 08:32 PM

We used Castle Thrust at the shop for years.PB never worked very well.I do like the WD penetrant.Works pretty good.We used another at the shop but cant remember the name right now.It was prett good also IIRC amway sold it.Rocky
© 2024 Moparts Forums