Moparts

Is MY PILLOW ...?

Posted By: dOoC

Is MY PILLOW ...? - 02/29/20 02:53 AM

Your pillow ? ..... they have to selling them TO SOMEONE !

I like a firm pillow ... Bed Bath has a nice one for less than 20 beans !
Posted By: Jjs72D

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 02/29/20 06:12 AM

I will admit this, he found a better "Mousetrap" and has had success with it. Kudos to him for that.
No, I do not have one. Mom and Dad do. They have not been asked to give a testimonial as of yet.
Posted By: dfsmopars

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 02/29/20 12:29 PM

Tried one. Did not like it. Gave it away.
Posted By: redraptor

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 02/29/20 12:35 PM

I have one. Better than any I've used. Gotta keep it fluffed up. Washes and dries as advertised. I'd buy another.
Posted By: 69hemibeep

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 02/29/20 01:20 PM

We have them and they do as said. I went by the chart on line and got a medium for my size but I think a firm would be better for me.
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 02/29/20 02:23 PM

I have one and use it as a travel pillow. I didn't like it for sleeping in my waterbed, the old pillow was much better. They seem to be good for a normal mattress when I am on the road compared to what they offer in most motels... twocents
Posted By: Magnumguy

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 02/29/20 02:33 PM

We have a set, work well for us both. Bought some for Christmas presents, great reviews.

Now the sheets and such I can't say.
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 02/29/20 02:51 PM

Don`t like it. Don`t even know what i did with it.
Posted By: bee1971

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 02/29/20 03:23 PM

My Pillow

Great Marketing - Info Commercial

I Don’t Get It

Again

Great Marketing
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 02/29/20 06:51 PM

"Those aren't Pillows"!
Posted By: SIKPUP

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 02/29/20 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by larrymopar360
"Those aren't Pillows"!

panic grin
Posted By: theraif

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 02/29/20 08:16 PM

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 02/29/20 09:32 PM

That's funny. I did read an article about him and it's was pretty impressive. He was a homeless crack addict and now a multi millionaire.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 02/29/20 10:49 PM

They finally started selling them at Walmart last year and I bought one. I like it.
Posted By: Dcuda69

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 03/01/20 03:25 PM

We've had 2 different sets....neither lasted as advertised. Decent for the price but not the last pillow you will ever buy. We recently bought some Tempurpedic pillows.If you like a firm pillow...that's it. MUCH better build quality but you won't buy them for $20 either.

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 03/01/20 08:14 PM

"Those aren't Pillows"!

THIS coming out of the lEAST side of Florida ! penguin grin
Posted By: justinp61

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 03/01/20 10:53 PM

We have a couple, just pillows.

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 03/01/20 11:20 PM

That's funny. I did read an article about him and it's was pretty impressive. He was a homeless crack addict and now a multi millionaire.

THERES another guy to join your crowd on the almost 1000$ radiators ! tonguue
Posted By: moparx

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 03/02/20 03:27 PM

radiators are very uncomfortable to use as pillows............ tonguue
beer

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 03/03/20 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by moparx
radiators are very uncomfortable to use as pillows............ tonguue
beer

You’ve TRIED ? .... grin

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 03/03/20 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Doc Fiberglass

Yes, now that he's off the crack he knows that $750 once (if you look back you'll see that's what I wrote I spent) with only one removal and installation beats spending $300 four or five times, with that many removals and installations aggravations to boot.. up

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 03/03/20 09:21 PM

Yes, now that he's off the crack he knows that $750 once (if you look back you'll see that's what I wrote I spent) with only one removal and installation beats spending $300 four or five times, with that many removals and installations aggravations to boot.. up

lMop .... whatchootalkinabout ? ... tsk grin

You need to get OFF THE PIPE yourself ! xmaseek

300$ - four or five times ??!! .... I don’t know what type of shop you’ve dealt with BUT AGAIN ... the last 3 core job I had done on my 62 was done 20 plus years ago for ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY dollars !
Posted By: HemiRick

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 03/03/20 10:16 PM

[quote=larrymopar360][quote=Doc Fiberglass][quote=larrymopar360]300$ - four or five times ??!! .... I don’t know what type of shop you’ve dealt with BUT AGAIN ... the last 3 core job I had done on my 62 was done 20 plus years ago for ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY dollars !

The last radiator I had recored about 1.5 years ago was $500 for a 64 Mercury Marauder.

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 03/03/20 11:43 PM

lMop .... whatchootalkinabout ? ... tsk grin

You need to get OFF THE PIPE yourself ! xmaseek

300$ - four or five times ??!! .... I don’t know what type of shop you’ve dealt with BUT AGAIN ... the last 3 core job I had done on my 62 was done 20 plus years ago for ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY dollars !

I already tried the best local shop here in town. Said they can't get cores for my old stuff anymore. That's why it's Glen Ray or no way. I'd love to have a local shop that can do a QUALITY recore. Your last recore job was 20 years ago? My local shop probably could have done it 20 years ago. What was your hourly pay 20 years ago? Times have changed a bit shocked

Re: Is MY PILLOW ...? - 03/04/20 06:01 AM

Larry .... doing a radiator recore is a craft and a skill ... jsta like doing fiberglass work !

But it’s not rocket science or brain surgery!

Many of the shops that do that recore work have closed. The closest place here that I’ve been told is nearly 50 miles away. Most of the stuff is aluminum cores and plastic.

I realize that costs have gone up in 20 years ... but from 130 to 750 ?

Again .... if you think that’s a necessary expense in your automotive hobby .., go for it !
© 2024 Moparts Forums