Moparts

Got a spare $30K kickin' around?

Posted By: SattyNoCar

Got a spare $30K kickin' around? - 12/31/19 03:43 AM

Someone is putting together a 'tour' of all 50 states. This isn't a Power Tour deal, just 'normal' travel. A lot of expectations are being set, I wonder how well it will really pan out?

OH! And it comes with free breakfast! rolleyes

see50states.com

popcorn
Posted By: Soopernaut

Re: Got a spare $30K kickin' around? - 12/31/19 01:14 PM

I've seen 48 states and it didn't cost anything near that. Of course I didn't do as much as what is included.
Posted By: topside

Re: Got a spare $30K kickin' around? - 12/31/19 08:34 PM

The leg through Idaho they're showing misses the most beautiful parts of the State, which is the upper half.
Likely the same can be said about other States, but I guess the trip can't take a year...
Posted By: GoodysGotaCuda

Re: Got a spare $30K kickin' around? - 01/01/20 01:40 AM

I've seen more of Europe than I have of Texas [I've lived in Texas for 9 years]. laugh2

I find that I learn and experience so much more getting outside of our borders than I do traveling within the US. shruggy
Posted By: 71TA

Re: Got a spare $30K kickin' around? - 01/01/20 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by topside
The leg through Idaho they're showing misses the most beautiful parts of the State, which is the upper half.
Likely the same can be said about other States, but I guess the trip can't take a year...

Same with Michigan. It goes through Detroit, then the capital Lansing (Detroit lite) then south to get the heck outta Dodge!
Posted By: Dcuda69

Re: Got a spare $30K kickin' around? - 01/01/20 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by 71TA
Originally Posted by topside

Same with Michigan. It goes through Detroit, then the capital Lansing (Detroit lite) then south to get the heck outta Dodge!

Same with WI. Into Milwaukee and then fly out to the Twin Cities. The most beautiful parts of the state are north.......and then not even touching the U.P. Absolutely gorgeous up there. For 30k you could put together your own tour of the states and hit some beautiful spots.
Posted By: feets

Re: Got a spare $30K kickin' around? - 01/01/20 04:38 PM

Looks like a failed attempt at a cash grab.

If someone is stupid enough to pay they'll figure something out.
© 2024 Moparts Forums