Demons on a transport truck.

Posted by: begood

Demons on a transport truck. - 12/06/17 08:59 AM

I saw 4 Demons on a transport truck yesterday. 2 red, 1 black, and 1 orange. The truck was on Stevenson Hwy and 15 Mile Road in Troy MI. The last I saw of it was when is turned to get on I-75.
Posted by: wingman

Re: Demons on a transport truck. - 12/06/17 11:03 AM

Originally Posted By begood
I saw 4 Demons on a transport truck yesterday. 2 red, 1 black, and 1 orange. The truck was on Stevenson Hwy and 15 Mile Road in Troy MI. The last I saw of it was when is turned to get on I-75.

Somebody's getting an early Christmas present...
Posted by: blewbyu

Re: Demons on a transport truck. - 12/06/17 07:17 PM

Be careful as the Wide Body Hellcats are showing up locally here in Florida. whistling
Posted by: 808CUDA

Re: Demons on a transport truck. - 12/06/17 08:50 PM

If it was on an open car trailer then they are Widebody Hellcats. Demons are shipped enclosed in Reliable Carriers
Posted by: begood

Re: Demons on a transport truck. - 12/07/17 08:15 AM

They all had the Demon hoods and the blue wheels. Plus the truck was coming out of a large Penske building on 15 Mile Road.
Posted by: MI_Custumz

Re: Demons on a transport truck. - 12/07/17 06:08 PM

Probably leave the plant on Reliable and then when sent to the holding yards, they get shipped from there on what ever they decide.
Posted by: sp392

Re: Demons on a transport truck. - 12/07/17 07:31 PM

They go from the plant to the upfitting center on open car carriers with the blue (narrow) wheels. From there they get the wider rubber fitted and I assume take the rest of the trip in the enclosed trucks.
Posted by: 808CUDA

Re: Demons on a transport truck. - 12/07/17 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By sp392
They go from the plant to the upfitting center on open car carriers with the blue (narrow) wheels. From there they get the wider rubber fitted and I assume take the rest of the trip in the enclosed trucks.

That's exactly correct. Plus they get all the Demon specific details added including the matte black hood/roof/trunk treatment.
Posted by: rdrnr6970

Re: Demons on a transport truck. - 12/08/17 10:48 AM

Too cool il have to ask santa for one! Santa3
Posted by: Sunroofcuda

Re: Demons on a transport truck. - 12/08/17 11:32 PM

Must be going to Creative Industries for final fab? wink