NASA.gov pics

Posted by: polaraholic

NASA.gov pics - 10/06/17 11:18 AM

If you want to see some awesome pics go to nasa.gov astronomy picture of the day archive.
Posted by: amxautox

Re: NASA.gov pics - 10/06/17 11:23 AM

https://www.nasa.gov/

'image of the day' page;

https://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/iotd.html
Posted by: Pacnorthcuda

Re: NASA.gov pics - 10/06/17 11:38 AM

Tom is truly the "LinkMaster" of Moparts!
Posted by: JMCFAN

Re: NASA.gov pics - 10/06/17 01:20 PM

I miss the days of shuttle launches etc...

Re: NASA.gov pics - 10/06/17 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By Pacnorthcuda
Tom is truly the "LinkMaster" of Moparts!

grin

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...sl_943p7kv9ke_e

Re: NASA.gov pics - 10/06/17 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By JMCFAN
Yup.
Posted by: polaraholic

Re: NASA.gov pics - 10/06/17 02:58 PM

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html
This is the list of the pics.
Posted by: DAYCLONA

Re: NASA.gov pics - 10/06/17 05:24 PM

Agreed, just imagine how far along we would be in the space program if we didn't waste our time in wars and world conflicts, doling out $$$$$$$$$$$ for useless gov't programs, propping up other governments, military waste, coddling and supporting a nation of welfare waste, plain old flushing $$$$ down the drain everyday, and instead putting it into space exploration and space travel, instead we had an administration that mothballed the fleet and didn't even have a replacement nor a space agenda....sad
Posted by: Hugh Jorgan

Re: NASA.gov pics - 10/06/17 05:36 PM

Originally Posted By DAYCLONA

Agreed, just imagine how far along we would be in the space program if we didn't waste our time in wars and world conflicts, doling out $$$$$$$$$$$ for useless gov't programs, propping up other governments, military waste, coddling and supporting a nation of welfare waste, plain old flushing $$$$ down the drain everyday, and instead putting it into space exploration and space travel, instead we had an administration that mothballed the fleet and didn't even have a replacement nor a space agenda....sad

I was hoping on being invaded by the fine green wimmens that Kirk was boinking on Star Trek.
Posted by: bboogieart

Re: NASA.gov pics - 10/06/17 07:56 PM

What??? shruggy
There's nothing out there but, well, space. whistling
Posted by: Malicious´┐Ż

Re: NASA.gov pics - 10/06/17 07:57 PM

Aside from sending a probe to melt through the ice and into the oceans of Europa to see if anything is swimming around there isn't much else "worth it" up there with current rockets. Everything is too far away - need to figure out anti gravity propulsion to do some real exploring. Want to check out that star? Boom, you're there between the ticks of a clock.

My conspiracy theory is that they have it figured out, but keep it covered up because everyone would leave earth if they had it!
Posted by: FM3_1970

Re: NASA.gov pics - 10/06/17 08:01 PM

To be fair, when Bush decided to terminate the space shuttle program, he did have an agenda, and a proposed replacement; he just didn't have a way to fund it, and Congress was reluctant to allocate resources for NASA then, and into the subsequent administration.
https://www.nasa.gov/missions/solarsystem/bush_vision.html
Posted by: 340SIX

Re: NASA.gov pics - 10/07/17 02:38 PM

Originally Posted By Hugh Jorgan

I was hoping on being invaded by the fine green wimmens that Kirk was boinking on Star Trek.

]img]http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0585876/mediaviewer/rm1576018688[/img]