Moparts

Wiper Motor Restoration

Posted By: CornDogsCharger

Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/06/11 05:21 PM

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Jerry Schmidt from Concours Creations? He is no longer in Florida. About a year or so ago, when we last used him, he was in transition from FL to Tennessee I believe. I need a wiper motor restored and would like to use him again. Anyone using someone else to restore wiper motors back to factory appearance? Thanks!!

Justin
"CornDog"
Posted By: 70gtx440dana

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/06/11 05:29 PM

Contact Kim at Passion4Mopars.....I think she and Jerry work together. If not Kim can hook you up as she mentored under Jerry for quite some time.
Kim does top notch work in my book.

http://www.passion4mopars.com/
Posted By: burdar

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/06/11 05:43 PM

Jules

http://www.julesdaddio.com/
Posted By: garymendy

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/06/11 05:52 PM

yes, kim does great work for a fair price!
Posted By: p4m

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/06/11 06:28 PM

Jerry's back in FL. His father was diagnosed with cancer and he's in the area. Justin check your pm, I shot you his cell number

Kim
Posted By: DPelletier

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/06/11 07:02 PM

Quote:

Jules

Jules;

Dave
Posted By: SixPackRT

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/06/11 07:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Jules

Jules;

Not to bad mouth anyone else, but Jules is available, does a great job, and has quick turnaround (or will just sell outright), and backs his work.

Scott
Posted By: 70RT

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/06/11 08:16 PM

Like above, no dog in this fight but Jules is a regular contributor to the Moparts Restoration forum. He willingly and graciously contributes information for our benefit. Just something to consider...
Posted By: 1_WILD_RT

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/06/11 08:22 PM

Quote:

Like above, no dog in this fight but Jules is a regular contributor to the Moparts Restoration forum. He willingly and graciously contributes information for our benefit. Just something to consider...

He's even given tips to help his competitors improve their products...

I agree support Jules..
Posted By: Mastershake340

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/07/11 01:13 AM

You can't go wrong with either Jules or Kim.
I needed a wiper motor a few months back and contacted both of them. Both had what I needed with appropriate date codes, but I went with Kim because she gave me partial credit for 2 different part number cores I had that Jules wasn't interested in, and she had free shipping.
Motor arrived quick, she always responded to my inquiries almost instantly, and most importantly, my new motor looked great and worked perfectly.
We are lucky to have 2 excellent sources for these components available to us, and I look forward to doing business with both Jules and Kim in the future!
Posted By: ScottSmith_Harms

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/07/11 01:27 AM

Jules
Posted By: otter440

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/07/11 01:40 AM

jules also
Posted By: VCODE

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/07/11 01:51 AM

Quote:

Jules

Posted By: Dixie

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/07/11 02:18 AM

Quote:

Jules

Posted By: shakerjoe

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/07/11 03:17 AM

Jules is : 'da man
Posted By: moparo

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/07/11 04:20 AM

Just received a wiper motor from Jules and it is top notch OE.
Posted By: p4m

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/07/11 05:49 AM

Motor is done and will be ready to ship tomorrow Justin. I forwarded photos while the sealant is still drying. You get your core mailed yet? LOL

I agree with the posters also...it's nice to have a choice, a back up and a favorite

Attached picture 6954931-DSCN6041.JPG
Posted By: Mr D21

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/07/11 05:57 AM

Jules for sure !!!!
Posted By: 71rm23

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/07/11 07:02 AM

Quote:

I agree with the posters also...it's nice to have a choice, a back up and a favorite

I'm glad we have more than only one business in this hobby doing good, quality resto work for the hobbyist. Both should be proud of the craftmanship and attention to detail you produce, which makes this hobby that more enjoyable. IMOP, according to the pictures displayed on both websites, its a tie. Hope no one gets a swollen head that one is better than the other.
Posted By: LimeliteAero

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/07/11 03:01 PM

The pictured wiper motor looks awsome!!!!

Im glad when I had mine done I didnt have to make a choice, The motor Jules did for me is outstanding and I recomend him for sure, although ive seen Jerrys work and it seems as though Kim is keeping that reputation right in line.

Kudos to both vendors for their great service!
Posted By: ns1aar

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/08/11 02:52 AM

For those of you on the west coast

Attached picture 6956212-IMG_2442small.jpg
Posted By: ScottSmith_Harms

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/08/11 03:51 AM

FWIW I also have no problems with Jerry Or Kims work, It's just that have enjoyed a great relationship with Jules and have heard nothing but good from others so that's who I choose to deal with, he's given me no reason to change or look elsewhere.
Posted By: redwrydr

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/08/11 08:20 AM

I had a heater motor replaced by Jules and my wiper motor replaced with Kim. Both were outstanding to work with, answered my phone calls and in Kims case even had me send extra photos to help when I had installation issues that were problematic (we fixed the problem that way). I agree, so great to have two excellent vendors, and I can recommend both of them as their products are working well in my car as we speak! Thanks Jules and Kim!
Phyllis
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/08/11 01:17 PM

I've had wiper motors done by both, and both were great.

Jerry did the one on my 69 GTX
Jules did the one on my 70 Challenger and the one on the 69 charger I'm working on now
Posted By: JulesdaWiperman

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/08/11 01:38 PM

There you go guys.
All is well wiperland.
Good thread with lots of positive comments.
Thank you.
Jules
Posted By: RestoRick

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/08/11 04:23 PM

Wiper Out
Posted By: NV69B7RR

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration - 12/09/11 12:16 AM

Jules
Can't wait to see my motor and latches he's doing now!
Posted By: sparcy

Re: Wiper Motor Restoration kim - 12/09/11 02:27 AM

kim did my 69 charger 3 speed last year and it looks and works perfect . kim gets my next one in the spring
© 2024 Moparts Forums