Moparts

68 Super Bee interior colors.

Posted By: DaveDudek

68 Super Bee interior colors. - 10/04/11 10:41 PM

I'm building a 68 Superbee and i'm looking to install a red interior. It has a bench seat...

Were there two red colored interiors in 68? And does anybody have some detailed pictures of a red interior from a 68 Bee? I'd like to see what parts get painted what color and all that good stuff. Thanks
Posted By: topside

Re: 68 Super Bee interior colors. - 10/04/11 10:59 PM

The interior offerings should be found at the Hamtramck Historical site. When it comes to the color codes & such, I can't find my '68 color charts, but someone here should have them. My '69 & '70 charts are probably no help to you.
As you probably know, the dash, ashtray, column and windshield header molding would be suede finish, interior metal (doors & quarters & side headliner mldgs) a gloss finish. Package trays, seat belts, and plastic pieces generally match the darker of the interior colors.
Posted By: Morty426

Re: 68 Super Bee interior colors. - 10/04/11 11:20 PM

Quote:

I'm building a 68 Superbee and i'm looking to install a red interior. It has a bench seat...

Were there two red colored interiors in 68? And does anybody have some detailed pictures of a red interior from a 68 Bee? I'd like to see what parts get painted what color and all that good stuff. Thanks

Dave - You could get red but it's a lot more burgandy than red

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/dealerships/1968ColorAndTrim-02.shtml
© 2024 Moparts Forums