Moparts

Best price on AMD products?

Posted By: DaveDudek

Best price on AMD products? - 08/07/11 03:07 AM

I`m looking to replace both front fenders, hood, and bumper on my 1969 Road Runner. Who has the best prices? Is someone gonna be selling this stuff at the Nats? Is that a better place to buy?
Posted By: 70sixpkrt

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/07/11 03:14 AM

Try http://www.521restorations.com/index.pl?page=home
Posted By: gdonovan

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/07/11 12:09 PM

Another vote for 521 Restorations
Posted By: migsBIG

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/07/11 01:37 PM

I had good dealing with Ted and Jackie of Stephen's Performance.
They offer free delivery to the show, and a moparts members discount 10%.

http://www.shopmopar.com
Posted By: johnscudashop

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/07/11 01:46 PM

I have had awesome service and the best price from Moparts member Stefan at Custom Elite Autobody. I ordered my shaker hood from him on a monday and had it here by friday. I would recommend him to anyone. Check out his thread at https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...e=1#Post5134879

Attached picture 6767331-100_2270.jpg
Posted By: drew72

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/07/11 03:04 PM

Dave at Roseville. Offers member discounts and is just down the road from you.
Posted By: Stewpar

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/07/11 03:21 PM

Quote:

I have had awesome service and the best price from Moparts member Stefan at Custom Elite Autobody. I ordered my shaker hood from him on a monday and had it here by friday. I would recommend him to anyone. Check out his thread at https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...e=1#Post5134879

I called/emailed them all, and Stefan was by far the best!!!!!
Posted By: Birdturd

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/07/11 06:11 PM

521 Restorations gets my vote

Great prices, service, and Jeff is very easy to work with.
Posted By: A34

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/07/11 07:48 PM

You may want to price check here for due diligence:

www.dixierestorationparts.com
Posted By: hotairballoonpilot

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/07/11 11:35 PM

There is alot of people that sell AMD. FYI AMD has given everyone a minimum selling price on parts so to keep everyone on the same price range. There still seems to be some on places like egag that will cut throat prices and given what amd has sent out that if they find out they can/will terminate the relationship. I personally am not selling amd to make a living just sell enough to keep the account current so I can buy at cost. As others have said there are a couple on moparts that sponsor moparts and help hkeep this site open and going. I would say to keep those guys in mind when shopping around. If they don't satisfy you give me a shout and will see what I can do.

Good luck
corey
Posted By: DaveDudek

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/07/11 11:55 PM

Thanks everybody..
Posted By: Dixie

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/08/11 12:12 AM

Quote:

There is alot of people that sell AMD. FYI AMD has given everyone a minimum selling price on parts so to keep everyone on the same price range. There still seems to be some on places like egag that will cut throat prices and given what amd has sent out that if they find out they can/will terminate the relationship. I personally am not selling amd to make a living just sell enough to keep the account current so I can buy at cost. As others have said there are a couple on moparts that sponsor moparts and help hkeep this site open and going. I would say to keep those guys in mind when shopping around. If they don't satisfy you give me a shout and will see what I can do.

Good luck
corey

What AMD has told me is there is a minimum price for advertising, but you can sell at whatever price you like.

Being a small family run business we are very competitive on pricing. Check us out and see, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks !

Randy
Posted By: cdp

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/08/11 12:28 AM

I've used 521 recently with great success and fast shipping. I know most of it is just dropped shipped.

No problems and all done via email/paypal.
Posted By: 68SportSatvert

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/08/11 03:15 AM

Another vote for Jeff at 521!!! I've dealt with him in person and he is a standup guy and also works on and owns a couple MOPARS so he's more than just a salesman.
Posted By: chrisf

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/08/11 03:44 AM

i bought from dixie and was happy with the price and service. i will deal with them again
Posted By: Kern Dog

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/08/11 06:54 AM

Hey
Posted By: BRADSSDEMON

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/08/11 04:05 PM

support the local guy
Posted By: domingo

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/08/11 05:33 PM

mega parts has good prices always. on everything!
Posted By: Slotts

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/08/11 05:43 PM

You could try my buddy Vince from Muscle Car Pit Stop. He will be at the Nats and is an AMD dealer. Maybe you could call and strike a deal. 724.843.7867
Posted By: LimeliteAero

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/08/11 05:50 PM

Quote:

521 Restorations gets my vote

Great prices, service, and Jeff is very easy to work with.

Jeff was able to hook me up as well as working out the best shipping method as far as cost to me.
Posted By: RoadRunner

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/08/11 05:59 PM

I called four of the vendors that advertise AMD parts. I told them I was quoting a large order. I sent each of them my list and had them quote. Two of them vendors were very close (and low) on pricing. One was close (about 10% higher) and another way out there (+25%). In the end, shipping costs drove the decision. Also, the lowest were the most knowledgable and easiest to talk to about the AMD products.

But, if you are at the Nats this week, I would guess you could get a pretty good deal, and not have to pay for shipping.
Posted By: dannysbee

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/08/11 07:36 PM

Dave you going to dip those new parts before you install them?

How do the repro parts compare in weight to the originals?
Posted By: domingo

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/08/11 08:28 PM

AMD is defintely heavier than original.....

maybe 50% heavier. maybe a bit less. Its thicker gauge and you can defintely feel the weight doifference while handling the body panels.

I wonder if Dave is aware of that.....
Posted By: Rocpar

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/09/11 12:01 AM

Hi Dave,

We are located in Clinton Township, Mi. We are an AMD dealer. We will also be at the Nationals in Row Q20 - Q28. Let us know all the parts that you need and we can definitely help you out.

Thank you,

Rob
Rocpar LLC
586-770-4412
Posted By: RapidusMaximus

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/09/11 01:12 AM

Another vote for Jeff at 521 restorations...
Posted By: 2fast4yourBrain

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/09/11 03:21 AM

Any AMD vendor in the Portland area???
Posted By: hotairballoonpilot

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/09/11 04:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Good luck
corey

What AMD has told me is there is a minimum price for advertising, but you can sell at whatever price you like.

Being a small family run business we are very competitive on pricing. Check us out and see, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks !

Randy

Randy

Not saying you are wrong or I am wrong or right its just that is how I took the email I got from Mike. Does make sense that they don't want advertised really low rates like say on the egag. Thanks for the insite. will look more into it.

corey
Posted By: Xtreme-Octane

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/09/11 06:12 PM

Holy Toledo Batgirl.. Q20-28 is 9 spaces at Nationals at $95.00 a pop = $855.00 Just for swap space.. Looks like somebody has achieved Baller status.. Lol...
Posted By: brianz426

Re: Best price on AMD products? - 08/10/11 01:05 AM

I have not made my AMD purchase yet, but so far Stefan at Custom Elite Autobody has given me the best prices. I'll be contacting him when I'm ready.
© 2024 Moparts Forums