Moparts

Any idea where to get a floor mat (not carpet)?

Posted By: markz528

Any idea where to get a floor mat (not carpet)? - 07/25/11 08:07 PM

Any idea where I can get a floor mat for my 65 Plymouth Fury? It is a 2 door cop car and came with a mat not a carpet. I really, really, REALLY don't want to put a carpet in it but the old mat is shot and I don't know where to get a new one.

Called Legendary and ACC. Neither one could help.
Posted By: 52savoy

Re: Any idea where to get a floor mat (not carpet)? - 07/26/11 05:05 AM

I've been searching the internet for a year and have come up with a big FAT ZERO too. I know someone is making the mats because I've seen a couple early B-bodys with repro vinyl floor mats.

I talked to a guy a few months ago who had a car with them that the previous owner had restored. He said he would check for me. I'm still waiting.
Posted By: Big_E

Re: Any idea where to get a floor mat (not carpet)? - 07/26/11 06:29 AM

I looked up my receipt for the new full floor mats I had bought for my 66 Coronet back in 92. They were nice mats with a little jute. The same size of the old carpeting I took out. Moulded too! It was from a placed called Auto Custom Carpets of Alabama. Funny thing, they are still in business today with the same phone number. I took a quick look at their site, no full floor mats I could find. http://www.accmats.com/ Wouldn't hurt to give them a call. Maybe they can make you some.
Posted By: okie

Re: Any idea where to get a floor mat (not carpet)? - 07/26/11 02:41 PM

Check Classic Ind. I think i seen some in thier catalog.
Posted By: az426john

Re: Any idea where to get a floor mat (not carpet)? - 07/26/11 03:17 PM

We had a company in Alabama (I think it was ACC) make a set of vinal full floor mats for a 62 Savoy Max Wedge 3 speed car. They were molded and fit really well a few years back.

They were knowledgeable and willing to help.

As I remember they used the carpet molds and just used different materials.

Additionally, they were also priced reasonably.
Posted By: markz528

Re: Any idea where to get a floor mat (not carpet)? - 07/31/11 03:04 AM

Thanks for all the replies. I will call ACC again and follow up with the other one. Called ACC before I posted and the lady said we have nothing for your car and that was it! I will try again.

Legendary said they make them but no interest in making them for my car.
Posted By: NV69B7RR

Re: Any idea where to get a floor mat (not carpet)? - 07/31/11 05:08 PM

Year One has them listed
Posted By: 52savoy

Re: Any idea where to get a floor mat (not carpet)? - 07/27/14 05:39 AM

I couldn't find them, how about a link?
© 2024 Moparts Forums