Moparts

reproduction window sticker

Posted By: pettyblue440

reproduction window sticker - 07/16/11 04:49 PM

who makes an accurate reproduction window sticker? I am thinking of having one made up. Thanks, Jon
Posted By: 70440+6bbl

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/16/11 05:22 PM

Jon, I believe ECS makes the best window stickers.
Posted By: rayztoy

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/16/11 05:58 PM

James,
I believe ECS stopped making them.

Ray
Posted By: mosweethemi

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/16/11 11:01 PM

I had mine done by AAA Looks ok to me.
Posted By: AutoEngineer

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/19/11 11:36 PM

Quote:

Anyone having the telephone number of that company?
Posted By: SteveA

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/21/11 03:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Anyone having the telephone number of that company?

Google search;

http://www.window-sticker.com/
Posted By: 68X426

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/21/11 09:08 PM

They go by Triple A, not AAA. That's the correct link.

Had one made, looks perfect.
Posted By: bjg

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/22/11 07:42 PM

Try Triple A Interprises www.window-sticker.com
Posted By: NOrrTH

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/22/11 08:20 PM

how do you find out your sales order number? Is it only on the build sheet?
Posted By: AutoEngineer

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/23/11 12:26 AM

Quote:

Try Triple A Interprises www.window-sticker.com

There is only fax number and email address.

I've sent a couple of emails and no reply. Could call, if I could get the number
Posted By: MMC Detroit

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/23/11 12:34 AM

Quote:

ECS
Posted By: MLR426

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/25/11 04:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

ECS

yes they do

logan426

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/25/11 05:59 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ECS

yes they do

logan426

Unfortunately they are NLA...
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/26/11 12:05 AM

Quote:

Unfortunately they are NLA...

Hi All

We were holding out with this information but have come up with a new process that allows us to bring these back to our portfolio of products. I know the competition has been deemed "perfect" but we have found many incorrect variations when compared to the originals. Option codes duplicated, incorrect fonts, routing and zone codes left off, incorrect paper and perforations, etc...... Here is a comparison of what we offer. ECS has just completed the 1969 model years to add to the 1970 -71 Dodge and Plymouth versions we also offer.

Tom

Posted By: A12

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/26/11 12:15 AM

What documentation do I need to provide to get a Monroney Label/"Window Sticker" for my '69 GTX

MikeR
Posted By: DGS

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/26/11 08:20 AM

Can't find them on the website. How much for one of these?

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/27/11 03:21 PM

Quote:

Can't find them on the website. How much for one of these?

Hi everyone

We'll be rolling out the details shortly. Window stickers are actually a pretty complex item. A lot of codes and variables to accomodate to get them done right. We wanted to let everyone know that we'll be going forward with them and appreciate everyones interest and support. More details and website update to come.

If anyone is going to SEMA we'll be in booth 24199 in the Restoration Marketplace just up the way from Mopar Alley. First week in November.

Tom
Posted By: TONY_DAGOSTINO

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/27/11 06:08 PM

i understand their complexity and i hope that everyone understands and appreciates the attention to detail that you guys insist upon,
which ill guess is the reason for not jumping to market with an item that doesnt meet your approval

as with everything you guys make im sure it will be worth the wait!

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/27/11 07:26 PM

Quote:

i understand their complexity and i hope that everyone understands and appreciates the attention to detail that you guys insist upon,
which ill guess is the reason for not jumping to market with an item that doesnt meet your approval

as with everything you guys make im sure it will be worth the wait!

Posted By: mopars_1

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/27/11 09:27 PM

I would love to get one, but I dont know the dealership and it would be cheating if I just 'picked' one..
Posted By: silverhemiboy

Re: reproduction window sticker - 07/28/11 04:53 AM

Do you have them for a 68 roadrunner? If so I am interested. I see that you are just rolling them out but possibly you could tell me when they will be available and what is needed to order? Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Culvers

Re: reproduction window sticker - 08/22/11 12:57 PM

can somebody explain the numbers in the red circles, please?

Posted By: Chargerfan68

Re: reproduction window sticker - 08/29/11 04:37 AM

Quote:

can somebody explain the numbers in the red circles, please?

I have been trying to find out about the lower numbers for some years now, but the upper nos. (52826) is the selling dealer code.
Posted By: charger440sixpak

Re: reproduction window sticker - 08/30/11 03:54 PM

The first part of the lower number is the print date of the window sticker (0126). In this example, it would be 26-Jan, which fits with the 3-Feb SPD.
The letter is the assembly plant (B). In this example, Hamtramck. I have not been able to correlate the last two numbers. though...

Anyone?

Re: reproduction window sticker - 09/06/11 12:11 AM

Noone even has a WAG?
Posted By: In_The_Pink

Re: reproduction window sticker - 09/06/11 12:32 AM

Is the 52 a code for the zone in which the dealer number listed was located?

Re: reproduction window sticker - 10/05/11 11:02 PM

Hi Guys.

We just finished the new improved process for manufacturing our reproduction window stickers. We now have the 1969 model years along with the 1970-1971 styles. The paper,print color, size and option codes are identical to the ones that originally came with Chrysler vehicles. Below is an example of the new 1969 Dodge sample that we manufacture.

Posted By: DodgeMaterial

Re: reproduction window sticker - 10/06/11 03:52 AM

ECS really does nice work! Tom that Daytona Monroney looks great! Please pass it on to Jon and Dave W.

To answer the above questions about the circled information on Dave's Challenger Monroney above - the dealer code is 52826 (Martin Bros Motor Co),
the Zone Code is 52 (Kansas City Zone Office -if I remember the code correctly.) As far as the numbers at the bottom - 0126 is the date we invoiced the vehicle (January 26) and B30 is the route code- for shipping to the dealership. B is the plant (Hamtramck Assy) and 30 is the route number assigned. Typically the numbers grew bigger as the distance from the plant increased and indicated the path or route needed for logistics. We still use Dealer Code, Business Center Code (in lieu of Zone) and invoice dates on Monroney labels today. Hope this helps - Dave
Posted By: mccannix

Re: reproduction window sticker - 10/06/11 12:30 PM

Very informative information Dave.
Thanks
Nice to have a guy on here from 'back in the day' who can explain this.

Re: reproduction window sticker - 10/07/11 03:48 AM

Thanks for sharing the bits of information, I certainly appreciate it.
Posted By: Scatransit

Re: reproduction window sticker - 10/10/11 01:42 AM

Yes that is a nice window sticker! I have been trying to determine the dealership code for my car so that I can have an accurate sticker made. Apparently the data is only kept in numerical order, and would involve hours of reading through dealer names to determine the dealer code. Does anyone know of an alphabetized datbase? With the help of members here, I have determined the name of the dealer to be "ENGLE-HARRISON MOTOR CO INC" in Albion NY. Any help would be appreciated... Thanks!
Posted By: DodgeMaterial

Re: reproduction window sticker - 10/10/11 01:57 AM

Your lucky day...09848 - ENGLE-HARRISON MOTOR CO - ALBION, NY. Hope this helps, Dave

Re: reproduction window sticker - 10/10/11 12:32 PM

Quote:

Your lucky day...09848 - ENGLE-HARRISON MOTOR CO - ALBION, NY. Hope this helps, Dave

Wow! Thanks Dave!
Now My quest is complete...

Re: reproduction window sticker - 10/10/11 03:42 PM

So what's the time frame & projected cost for these ECS window stickers? I'm in!
Posted By: DGS

Re: reproduction window sticker - 10/11/11 12:34 PM

Quote:

Do you have a dealer directory?
Posted By: sunroofgtx

Re: reproduction window sticker - 10/12/11 03:23 AM

This is very great news. Can you make one from just the fender tags ? 71 Sunroof GTX . RS23U1G.
Posted By: 52savoy

Re: reproduction window sticker - 10/12/11 04:19 PM

Quote:

This is very great news. Can you make one from just the fender tags ? 71 Sunroof GTX . RS23U1G.

Can you make one from the build sheet? I have a '68 Hemi Roadrunner and not sure where it was sold new. I've heard Byer's Chrysler/Plymouth sold my car from someone who said they looked at it on the sales lot in '68...
Posted By: Hamtramck

Re: reproduction window sticker - 01/11/12 02:27 AM

Does anyone know if these are available now? Still nothing on the ECS website
Posted By: rc68rr

Re: reproduction window sticker - 01/11/12 04:12 AM

I would be interested in one for a 68 RR also. Thanks
Posted By: viperakron

Re: reproduction window sticker - 04/04/13 04:13 PM

Is this company doing window stickers yet? Any contact info for ECS?
I've had an order in at Triple A for 4 months, no response from them other than an order confirmation in Dec 12!
Posted By: CDN72SE

Re: reproduction window sticker - 04/04/13 06:11 PM

Quote:

Is this company doing window stickers yet? Any contact info for ECS?
I've had an order in at Triple A for 4 months, no response from them other than an order confirmation in Dec 12!

ECS Automotive
Posted By: viperakron

Re: reproduction window sticker - 04/07/13 01:36 PM

Called them

They do not do any reproduction stickers "unless" you have an original one to copy. That doesn't help many people.
Posted By: RealWing

Re: reproduction window sticker - 04/08/13 12:44 AM

I made my own using Microsoft Publisher. Took a lot of time to get all the fonts looking reasonable, but turned out pretty good.
Posted By: 7071chall

Re: reproduction window sticker - 04/17/13 04:16 PM

Dave
would you have the dealer code ,name and 1970 address for ferris miles dodge in redwood city california .Trying to find correct info for my 70 challenger that was bought new there for a window sticker.Is this info on the build sheet ? Thanks
Posted By: bee1971

Re: reproduction window sticker - 05/08/16 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By viperakron
Called them

They do not do any reproduction stickers "unless" you have an original one to copy. That doesn't help many people.

Anyone Know If This Is Still The Case ???

Have Fender Tags And Broadcast Sheet

Printed Things Up Myself Using Word , But Getting It Correct Per The Blank Sheets On EBay Is A Whole Different System Just Playing Around

Pretty Easy Getting Pricing And Things Laid Out Correct Now Per The Internet And Looking At Factory Original Window Stickers

Looking For Info
Posted By: BlueRacer69

Re: reproduction window sticker - 05/09/16 03:52 AM

Does anyone know if this is true. shruggy I don't have my org window sticker ether. I don't see why one couldn't be made from a build steet & fender tag. I would love to have one made also.
Posted By: 7071chall

Re: reproduction window sticker - 05/11/16 06:32 AM

Dave
would you have the dealer code ,name and 1970 address for ferris miles dodge in redwood city california .Trying to find correct info for my 70 challenger that was bought new there for a window sticker.Is this info on the build sheet ? Thanks
Posted By: steve70

Re: reproduction window sticker - 05/11/16 12:23 PM

Originally Posted By BlueRacer69
Does anyone know if this is true. shruggy I don't have my org window sticker ether. I don't see why one couldn't be made from a build steet & fender tag. I would love to have one made also.

You can get a window sticker made here https://www.window-sticker.com/
Posted By: blewbyu

Re: reproduction window sticker - 05/11/16 01:58 PM

I know the dealership mine was sold from as it still has the emblem on the deck lid Northland Dodge Columbus Oh. I also have build sheet and fender tag. Do the people making them know all the prices of options and which ones to put on the window sticker?

I would like to have one to go with my car.

So have we figured out who makes them yet?
Posted By: bee1971

Re: reproduction window sticker - 05/11/16 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By steve70
Originally Posted By BlueRacer69

You can get a window sticker made here https://www.window-sticker.com/

Good Luck
© 2024 Moparts Forums