Moparts

Cuda e-body assembly manual

Posted By: donsbelvedere

Cuda e-body assembly manual - 02/08/11 03:11 AM

Is there a good assembly manual for the early e-body 1970 cuda.need pics and parts numbers and how to put car back together.am looking at a 1970 cuda that is a shell and boxes of parts.no bagged parts labled for where they go,no pics.thanks donnie
Posted By: Snoopy

Re: Cuda e-body assembly manual - 02/08/11 03:37 AM

First order of business is to buy a 70 Plymouth Factory Service Manual and a 70-71 Factory Parts Book. Both are available on CD or paper. One advantage of the CD is that you can print out a page and if it gets torn or dirty you just print another.
If you still have questions, post them on Moparts. There are a lot of people here that will go out of their way to help out, if they think you are committed to your project.

Here are two book suppliers. They both sell on eBay and directly.

Bishko Book

Faxon Auto Literature
Posted By: anlauto

Re: Cuda e-body assembly manual - 02/08/11 04:03 AM

Quote:

Is there a good assembly manual for the early e-body 1970 cuda.need pics and parts numbers and how to put car back together.am looking at a 1970 cuda that is a shell and boxes of parts.no bagged parts labled for where they go,no pics.thanks donnie

I put cars like this back together all the time...Like Snoop says...just ask away, you'll get more then enough help on here....or send the car to me
Posted By: THESHAKERPROJECT

Re: Cuda e-body assembly manual - 02/09/11 05:42 PM

Quote:

The book by Dave Wise called Guide to E-Body Fasteners is a must have in addition to the books recomended above to get the fasteners put back correctly. BTW, I did see someone a carslile a few years back that was workin on a factory assembly manual for mopars (like the GM manuals)and he had one almost done but I did not see him at carslile in 2010. Also many fasteners are avail from a company called AMK Products if you find that some are missing.
Posted By: denfireguy

Re: Cuda e-body assembly manual - 02/10/11 03:35 AM

Quote:

First order of business is to buy a 70 Plymouth Factory Service Manual and a 70-71 Factory Parts Book. Both are available on CD or paper. One advantage of the CD is that you can print out a page and if it gets torn or dirty you just print another.
If you still have questions, post them on Moparts. There are a lot of people here that will go out of their way to help out, if they think you are committed to your project.

Here are two book suppliers. They both sell on eBay and directly.

Bishko Book

Faxon Auto Literature

The other advantage of the CD format is that it is very easy to search for specific text or numbers. Ideal if you have an unknown part with a number on it.
Craig
Posted By: Challenger 1

Re: Cuda e-body assembly manual - 02/10/11 08:04 AM

© 2024 Moparts Forums