Moparts

REAR TAIL PANEL ON 69B

Posted By: AB&E

REAR TAIL PANEL ON 69B - 11/16/10 11:56 PM

NOT TO OVERPOST BUT i HAVE Q'S
THERE WAS SOMEONE THAT RESTORES THESE.
THERE WAS A POST THAT SOME MEMBER DID A 70 B SO RATHER THAN LOOK THROUGH A LOT OF OLD THREADS i WILL JUST ASK YOU ALL.
THANKS AB&E
Posted By: Hoof Hearted

Re: REAR TAIL PANEL ON 69B - 11/17/10 12:21 AM

YOUR CAPS ARE LOCKED ON!

WELCOME TO MOPARTS.

By the way, 69B is a 69 B-Body Plymouth? Dodge? Super Bee? Road Runner? GTX?
Posted By: A12

Re: REAR TAIL PANEL ON 69B - 11/17/10 12:36 AM

Moparts member Mark Shank; aka mr belvedere......and you're working on a Super Bee or "B" as you are hinting to "69B" in the post title. He's done a few of those including M Code Coop's on here and the A12 registry link I posted on your other thread.....

MikeR
Posted By: A12

Re: REAR TAIL PANEL ON 69B - 11/17/10 12:44 AM

Oh yeah UNLOCK THE CAPS please, caps are the accepted way of SHOUTING on the internet......you've been pretty busy today, man you have a lot to keep you busy for the next weeks or winter eh?

MikeR
Posted By: AB&E

Re: REAR TAIL PANEL ON 69B - 11/17/10 01:06 AM

Sorry about yelling today my typing skills are not that great. Yes I do have a full plate the 69 super bee is coming home from paint shop & I have been working on e bodys lately so my b body info is a little rusty. going to do a12 clone cant afford the real deal at 75-150k so I am full of questions I was on moparts since about 2002 but strayed away for a while & forgot all my passwords user name use to be cuda007 so u will be seeing me for a while
thanks ab&e
© 2024 Moparts Forums