Moparts

GOOD GUY ALERT 71TA

Posted By: Hemiruss

GOOD GUY ALERT 71TA - 06/24/10 09:20 PM

I just want to let everyone know of a GOOD GUY ALERT.Jim @Detroit Muscle Gaskets did a good thing to a member...( ME ).I was looking for the gaskets for my gutter trim and PM'd Jim several times to find this product,I couldn't find it on the web site so he SEND THEM TO ME.. ..Jim is one of those guys who has HELPED me with out asking and I greatly appreciate it. It's kinda rare to find a guy who doesn't know you and HELPS....THANK YOU THANK YOU JIM....Your a stand up guy and I want alot of people to know....
Posted By: 71TA

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT 71TA - 06/24/10 10:30 PM

Nice car. Wanna see you do it right and not use a tube of bathtub sealer
Posted By: rayztoy

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT 71TA - 06/24/10 11:21 PM

Quote:

I just want to let everyone know of a GOOD GUY ALERT.Jim @Detroit Muscle Gaskets did a good thing to a member...( ME ).I was looking for the gaskets for my gutter trim and PM'd Jim several times to find this product,I couldn't find it on the web site so he SEND THEM TO ME.. ..Jim is one of those guys who has HELPED me with out asking and I greatly appreciate it. It's kinda rare to find a guy who doesn't know you and HELPS....THANK YOU THANK YOU JIM....Your a stand up guy and I want alot of people to know....

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT 71TA - 06/25/10 11:48 AM

I was on my way to the depot to get some.....Thanks again JIM>>>> :
Posted By: JulesdaWiperman

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT 71TA - 06/25/10 01:07 PM

Always been very helpful. I agree.
Jules
Posted By: hemi68charger

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT 71TA - 06/25/10 01:09 PM

My experience with the rebuild of my heater box for my former '68 Charger R/T was a very good one thanks to Jim..
Posted By: meepmeep70

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT 71TA - 06/25/10 07:39 PM

has helped me numorous times,great to deal with

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT 71TA - 06/25/10 08:00 PM

Wish I could help more and maybe be a little (lot) faster cranking out product but as I sit here for the next 4 hours in Nashville airport I'm reminded of my earthly limitations.

Thanks for the compliments and understanding.

Jim Fillmore
Posted By: mr_belvedere

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT 71TA - 06/25/10 09:24 PM

Jim is worthy of 2 thumbs up.

Detroit Muscle Technologies is certainly an asset to the hobby.

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT 71TA - 06/25/10 09:31 PM

I'm always thinking Mopars and gaskets even when NOT home. While driving back to airport I saw a BUNCH of junkyards. Seems like every town or gas station has one in rural TN. I snapped som splash shield pics on a 64 Polara in a 15 car junkyard beside the road. Thousands of restorable solid old cars down here.

http://gallery.me.com/iphone/jamesfillmore

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT 71TA - 06/26/10 11:37 AM

Where in TN,I'm leaving on Monday for a road trip to Ct.and i'm stopping in TN.to see family.....PM me Jim with the info.....

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT 71TA - 06/26/10 02:29 PM

I was in SW to mid TN. Think the one town was called Gates that i took pictures of that 64 Polara. Just a 4 corner town. Can miss all the cars in the area. BUNCH of small roadside junkyards just east of there.
© 2024 Moparts Forums