Moparts

71 B Body Build Sheet Questions

Posted By: Mobarge

71 B Body Build Sheet Questions - 08/11/08 05:32 AM

I've decoded most of my build sheet, but need some info from the experts here:

1) Below the "11" row (the last row), there is a stamped #13 followed by "Oil Unit." What does this mean?

2) What do the W11 "Deluxe 14" Wheel Covers" look like? Can someone post a pic?

3) What was the code for the rear window defroster. My car definitely came with one from the factory, but I don't see it listed on the build sheet. The column is there ("H" on row "6"), but there are no markings there.

4) Where do the M25 "Wide Sill Mouldings" go, on the top of the door? Looks like my car did not come with them if they go on top of the door, but the Broadcast Sheet says it did.
Posted By: RM23V1

Re: 71 B Body Build Sheet Questions - 08/16/08 09:28 PM

1) Notation for oil pressure gauge and sending unit.

2) Click here for the wheel cover pic (it's the one in the top left corner)

3) The defogger code was H31. If it's not on your sheet, like in the picture attached, it may have been added later.

4) M25 refers to the rocker panel moldings (below the doors) so I'm assuming you have a GTX, since they weren't available on Road Runners.

Attached picture 4623427-Broadcast.jpg
Posted By: moparmarks

Re: 71 B Body Build Sheet Questions - 08/18/08 12:30 PM

Quote:

4) M25 refers to the rocker panel moldings (below the doors) so I'm assuming you have a GTX, since they weren't available on Road Runners.

They did come on SSP's

Re: 71 B Body Build Sheet Questions - 08/18/08 03:57 PM

Yes, now I remember the car actually DID come with the rocker mouldings. I removed them, and they're on someone's GTX now.
Posted By: moparmarks

Re: 71 B Body Build Sheet Questions - 08/18/08 04:05 PM

Quote:

Quote:

They did come on SSP's

Should add that the SSP moldings were smooth verses the ribbed ones on the GTX.

Re: 71 B Body Build Sheet Questions - 08/18/08 08:19 PM

So, someone is running around in their GTX with my incorrect SSP mouldings!
© 2024 Moparts Forums