Moparts

weatherstripping?

Posted By: slick526

weatherstripping? - 06/04/10 04:57 AM

Who make a good quality and nice fitting weatherstrip for my 63 dodge 440 sedan (doors, windows,ect..)
Posted By: Dixie

Re: weatherstripping? - 06/07/10 10:41 PM

Give us a call, we'd be glad to help. We carry the best on the market: Top cat, Metro, Soff seal, Steele and others.
Posted By: LYNCHROAD69.5

Re: weatherstripping? - 06/07/10 11:20 PM

Quote:

Give us a call, we'd be glad to help. We carry the best on the market: Top cat, Metro, Soff seal, Steele and others.

I have never bought from Dixie but have heard nothing but good things....they carry all the major "quality" weatherstripping names. What you may find from others on this board is that one brand or weatherstripping is good for doors where another may have a better fit for the trunk. I like metro myself.
Posted By: Paul Jacobs

Re: weatherstripping? - 06/08/10 04:18 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I have never bought from Dixie but have heard nothing but good things....they carry all the major "quality" weatherstripping names. What you may find from others on this board is that one brand or weatherstripping is good for doors where another may have a better fit for the trunk. I like metro myself.

I've bought plenty from them & they are stand up 100%.
Posted By: wkroncke17

Re: weatherstripping? - 06/08/10 11:49 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I just placed a pretty good sized order with Dixie also, and got great prices and great service on everything!!
Randy is great to deal with!!

Wally.
Posted By: Dixie

Re: weatherstripping? - 06/08/10 11:14 PM

Gentlemen,

I'm very humbled and honored by your comments.

Thank you !!

© 2024 Moparts Forums