Moparts

GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS

Posted By: HEMICUDA

GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/13/07 03:51 PM

Well? We spent 8 hours, with micrometers in hand, yesterday test fitting fenders. This is the first set made so there are some adjustments that need to be made. Very impressed with the pieces, I was surprised with the fitment right out of the box. The areas that need attention are at the top where the hood, fender and door meet. The very end of the fender on the leading edge needs some tweaking and one of the gill insets on either side needs to be fixed. The front end of the car was completely assembled with a valance and grille.

Not shown is an original shaker hood installed and the hood line down the length of the fender was awesome on both sides. We also installed the AMD shaker hood as well.

The fenders are staying here at our shop so any local people are more than welcome to come take a look, plz call me first.

Michael C. Ross - Owner
B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.
www.beaparts.com
330-725-3990

Attached picture 3949674-Cuda-Fender01.gif

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/13/07 03:55 PM

ANOTHER

Attached picture 3949679-Cuda-Fender03.gif

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/13/07 03:59 PM

3RD ONE

Attached picture 3949686-Cuda-Fender06.gif

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/13/07 04:01 PM

4TH

Attached picture 3949690-Cuda-Fender07.gif
Posted By: ErikR

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/13/07 04:33 PM

Looks promising, thanks for posting.
Posted By: magnumcharger

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/13/07 05:19 PM

This means all those "might have been" project 'Cudas are instantly elevated to "possible".
What a wonderful bit of news!
Posted By: Finoke

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/13/07 05:35 PM

I agree, sounds promising! Thanks for the update!!!!!!!1
Posted By: RoadRunner

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/13/07 05:59 PM

From the photos they look great.

Posted By: MLR426

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/13/07 07:12 PM

Mike,

Will you also check fitment of repo and original wheel lip trim ?
At this point what would be an estimate guess of release of fenders ?

Thanks, Logan426
Posted By: wunderless

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/13/07 10:12 PM

Are you checking just the 71's? Or looking at other years also? Specifically 70's?
Posted By: charles6970

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/13/07 10:42 PM

where are the close up problem area pic's???
Posted By: 2fast4yourBrain

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/14/07 04:29 AM

Quote:

where are the close up problem area pic's???

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/14/07 02:31 PM

So are you fitting them to OEM hoods,valances etc?the reproduction valances are flimsy and not accurate at all.Are these new fenders the correct guage metal?I know the new 1/4's and fenders being made are lighter and very easy to dent.Seems they are made of the same thin cheapo steel that the 1/4 skins we all love to hate are made of.If these parts are licensed by Chrysler,why aren't the made of the right guage and quality of steel? I have a pair of Goodmarks new Cuda 1/4's and while the appear to be decent stampings,the certainly are not OEM quality and the thinner metal bugs me.

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/14/07 02:40 PM

Reproduction wheel lip molding? There's not a set on the planet that fits. Yea, I put some on the fenders and you'll never guess what happened, that's right your the winner. Nope, they don't fit right. I have several sets of reproduction pieces we tested and all had the same result. Now for the originals I have? they fell on gorgous.

One of the reasons we have not perused making good wheel lip molding is where are you going to find a perfect quarter panel still attached to the wheel house and find both sides not attached to a car.

The molding must be patterned off the part it is being attached to, not a copy of an original which had it's own issues. I have NOS pieces that really don't fit that well.

Now that Goodmark has pretty much all the metal, it's easy to confirm the shape of the reproduction moldings as long as the quarter lip is as good as the fender lip. My thought is to take and mount a set of fenders, weld in braces to hold the lip right where it needs to be as it is mounted on the car. Use that to make the tools required to roll the molding and test fit every single wheel lip molding on the known good shape (TEST? novel idea)

The 70 and 72-74 fenders are at the same stage as the gilled fenders. I really don't have a handle how fast the dies can be modified and when the fenders will be available to the market. My gut feeling is the summer but that's just me talking, I defer that answer to Goodmark.

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/14/07 03:00 PM

I will take a set of micrometers to the fenders this afternoon and post later when I'm back in the shop. And yes, the fenders were tested up against OEM sheet metal.

There is one thing everyone must understand, if you insist on absolute OEM and will not settle for anything not exact than don't buy reproduction. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, the only way that can happen is if the parts are made from the same tool as the original.

Even back in the day, if there were 2 different suppliers making the same part with their own tooling there will be differences.

Scott Smith you can jump in here at anytime with your input in this matter and confirm or not this issue in dirrerent tools making the same part.
Posted By: Hemiken

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/14/07 03:08 PM

Looking forward to the results with the micrometers measurments. you will most likely have to check against an original fender that does not have any paint at all ? I am pretty sure that the Black primer on the Goodmark fenders would nearly not be wurth worrying about its thickness as it is usually extremely thin coats and does not have any real body too it like standard paints.

O/T. Congrats on the NEW 70 E-body seat belts you will be releasing soon......... seen them in E-body parts for sale here on Moparts.
Posted By: ScottSmith_Harms

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/14/07 03:44 PM

Quote:

There is one thing everyone must understand, if you insist on absolute OEM and will not settle for anything not exact than don't buy reproduction. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, the only way that can happen is if the parts are made from the same tool as the original.

This statement pretty much sums it up. I haven't seen these new fenders so I am not able to intelligently comment as to how well they fit or not, so far they look promissing.

Regardless of the final fit details they certainly look usable which is a major step in the right direction from what's available now (EXPENSIVE originals or nothing). I'm sure there will be allot of 'Cuda owners out there that can use them and who will be thrilled to see them avialble.

Keep us posted as the areas you are addressing are corrected and new/final versions arrive, nice to see a major new part getting so close to becoming a reallity
Posted By: A12

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/14/07 03:53 PM

Quote:

.........and the same material

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/14/07 06:44 PM

Mike,

Thanks for your post and efforts with this fender
project. I appreciate all the efforts made toward
getting these fenders into production. Furthermore
with any aftermarket part fitment varies from car to car.
Sheet metal is an item that can be altered in most cases for
better alignment,by fabrication etc,etc if the basic form is
there to work with. I would be thrilled if they are 80%
correct and rework them from there just to have fenders.
I also know that you will take it to the ten degree to make
sure you get them as close as possible.

logan426
Posted By: anlauto

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/14/07 07:21 PM

Little confused.....

Are these 71 fenders made by Goodmark same as the Challenger fenders or are these made for BE&A by someone else? Is BE&A now associated with Goodmark? Either way it's looks like an awsomw MUCH NEEDED part
Posted By: VanishPt

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/14/07 11:19 PM

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 11/15/07 01:17 AM

Again, can we get some pics of where the problem areas are?

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 01/25/08 02:12 PM

Mike,

What's the update on fenders if any ?
Any progress been made ?

Thanks, Logan426
Posted By: THESHAKERPROJECT

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 01/25/08 06:08 PM

I would like to know as well...and what is this talk about new cuda bodies???? I hope you have some input with Goodmark to get the fenders BETTER than the Challenger ones.

Attached picture 4137560-fdr1.jpg
Posted By: v10

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 01/31/08 07:34 AM

Mike,
Is there any way to even purchase one these early fenders? I have a friend doing a 71 and the fenders have been a problem for him. His body man can do wonders if it is even close to right.

Please let me know and thanks,
v10
Posted By: elitecustombody

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 02/01/08 04:37 AM

are theese avaliable to the public?

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 02/01/08 12:58 PM

There was only a couple of "test" sets made, none are available to the public.

I will make a call to the person in charge of this project and check the progress.

Cuda convertible bodies are in the very initial stages. Right now we are just talking, this is an extremely large nut to swallow, many convertible specific parts that have to be made before the bodies can be a viable consideration.

Mike
Posted By: elitecustombody

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 02/01/08 02:12 PM

Mike, when you find out something, please let me know, or if you have a set that needs work,I'll take it, thanks alot

Stefan
Posted By: rosevillemoparts

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 02/03/08 12:50 AM

Goodmark cuda fenders should be here in late April begining of march.

Mike, Big nut to swallow Ahh.??

Stephan, send me your fax number for the cuda list I have for you.
Posted By: Finoke

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 04/01/08 03:37 PM

hows it lookin for them cuda fenders:?????

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 04/02/08 12:05 AM

I need fenders also. Let us know when they are going to be available.
Posted By: Kirby

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 04/02/08 03:34 PM

I have a 71 passenger side gilled fender- as close to NOS as you'll get- I had mine punched- and now do not need the other. It has been stripped and dipped, do not even have as much as a rust pit- but was hit very low under the marker light. There has been a piece butt welded on to replace the damaged area, looks VERY good- but has 2-3 pin holes in the weld that need finishing- literally pin holes- or smaller. Kirby

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 04/02/08 04:44 PM

I realize this is off topic but Kirby doesn't
have an e-mail address in his profile.

Kirby,

Where are you located and what would you want for the fender. e-mail me please

logan426 perfplus@fairpoint.net

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 04/04/08 12:47 PM

Any up to date info on the release of the 70 Cuda fenders? It is getting to be that time and I have to make a decision on whether to fix the originals or go for the Goodmarks.

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 04/04/08 02:21 PM

Quote:

Any up to date info on the release of the 70 Cuda fenders? It is getting to be that time and I have to make a decision on whether to fix the originals or go for the Goodmarks.

Same here.

logan426

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 04/04/08 09:59 PM

Looks like Goodmark will get them into their warehouse May 1st and then start to fill their dealer orders. If anyone gets a set before I do please let me know how they look and fit, I will do the same.

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 04/06/08 02:01 AM

we do have a waiting list for those who want to be contacted when they arrive. We will be one of the first distributors to gets them. california warehouse will get theres around the first, georgia should have theres by the 23rd. we do give moparts.com and cuda-challenger.com member 10% discount on all orders. If you have a large order we will work with you on price and shipping.

rosevillemoparts.com
Posted By: jaycuda

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 04/11/08 02:40 PM

What do a cross dresser and a goodmark 70-71 cuda 1/4 Panel have in commine?

Both a cross dresser and a goodmark 1/4 look like the real thing at first till you start to realy look them over close. Then you say to your self if it looks to good to be true at 1st glance it probably is. My old 1/4 was real and could have been used with less work than the 15 area's on the new imposter that need help. I dont mind triming and fitting its the missing metal the 1/8 to high the felt slots are and the being 3/16's short from the lower door jam to the wheel house and much more. As my boss in the tool and die shop once said to a new guy who said it's not that fare off! Boss reply ( If you were that fare off in axis in orbit to the moon would you ever make it???) The thing is compeatly away from any tolarance that should be sporting a mopar certified part logo(Athentic Restoration).The parts mike at b/e@a are 100% autentic parts befor the leave to the consumer. I hope mike can help them save the feners befor they stamp out 600 proto type's that we can use to patch up the oem,s because that's what I will be using my $600 1/4 for.
Posted By: Chally426

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 04/11/08 06:28 PM

AMD has an add in the new MCG, says for a Cuda and Challenger. Maybe they will have better luck!
Posted By: A34

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 04/11/08 07:19 PM

Quote:

What do a cross dresser and a goodmark 70-71 cuda 1/4 Panel have in commine?

Both a cross dresser and a goodmark 1/4 look like the real thing at first till you start to realy look them over close. Then you say to your self if it looks to good to be true at 1st glance it probably is. My old 1/4 was real and could have been used with less work than the 15 area's on the new imposter that need help. I dont mind triming and fitting its the missing metal the 1/8 to high the felt slots are and the being 3/16's short from the lower door jam to the wheel house and much more. As my boss in the tool and die shop once said to a new guy who said it's not that fare off! Boss reply ( If you were that fare off in axis in orbit to the moon would you ever make it???) The thing is compeatly away from any tolarance that should be sporting a mopar certified part logo(Athentic Restoration).The parts mike at b/e@a are 100% autentic parts befor the leave to the consummer. I hope mike can help them save the feners befor they stamp out 600 proto type's that we can use to patch up the oem,s because that's what I will be using my $600 1/4 for.

Cudo's to Mike at BEA for trying to make much needed Mopar parts. However, they are not all 100% authentic . I have his Charger hood mounted turn signals and woodgrain dash inserts. They are great for a driver, but not correct. Good enough for 99% of the cars out there, but not 100% correct, much like the Goodmark quarters/fenders.

At least give them credit where credit is due and with AMD now in the mix, maybe quality will improve on all the repro sheetmetal.
Posted By: toplescuda

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 05/28/08 03:49 AM

does anyone have 70 cuda out yet?am i getting this right? 2 differnt co. are making the fenders??
for once someone tell me thay have them in stock please its been years...
if amd are also making them are thay any closer then goodmark?

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 05/29/08 12:51 AM

we will be one of the first distributors to get them, they are on the water and the 70's will be in about 2 weeks, contact me if you want to be notified when they do arrive. these are goodmarks, amd will not have theres done until fall time?
members get discount.

thanks David

Attached picture 4458316-rmoparts-468x60[1].jpg
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 05/29/08 02:08 PM

after the questionable fit/ finish of Goodmarks Cuda' rear qtrs, Challenger front fenders, I'd prefer to hold off, until some eh?.....sucker, I mean customer purchases a set?.......as far as AMD, every product that I've purchased so far has equaled or surpassed original sheetmetal quality, and I've purchased a number of hoods, qtrs, and assorted other panels for E and B bodies,......I can't say that about goodmark products, which is a shame, in my opinion?.....I currently need 2 sets of front fenders and 3 sets of rear qtrs,........I'll wait for the AMD rear qtrs........front fenders?
Posted By: xs29j8

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 05/29/08 04:34 PM

Quote:

after the questionable fit/ finish of Goodmarks Cuda' rear qtrs, Challenger front fenders, I'd prefer to hold off, until some eh?.....sucker, I mean customer purchases a set?.......as far as AMD, every product that I've purchased so far has equaled or surpassed original sheetmetal quality, and I've purchased a number of hoods, qtrs, and assorted other panels for E and B bodies,......I can't say that about goodmark products, which is a shame, in my opinion?.....I currently need 2 sets of front fenders and 3 sets of rear qtrs,........I'll wait for the AMD rear qtrs........front fenders?

After my nightmare experience with Goodmark with wheelhousings for my Charger 500, they will NEVER see another dime of my money... even if they accidently make a decent part (well, it COULD happen).

My Charger 500 has basically been on hold for about the last two months waiting for repro parts available now from other suppliers... too afraid to take the chance with another better-than-nothing part. The wheelhousing episode cost me a lot when body shop labor is included... also, I had to use a wheelhousing set aside for another car to fix the mess!

The only AMD part used so far on the C500 was the one piece trunk floor, but it was excellent in all respects... so I am waiting for AMD to get up to speed!

XS
Posted By: 70Cuda383

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 05/29/08 05:43 PM

what the heck happened to goodmark? I heard nothing but good stuff about their quality, on the full OEM style quarter panels. everyone was praising them for their fit, finish, and correctness.

so I ordered a set for my Cuda. --I wanted to get a set before they sold out and decided there wasn't enough demand to stamp more pieces.

now that I have them sitting in boxes at the house waiting for me to get to them...everyone turns around and says they suck!

figures...that's the story of my life
Posted By: scatpacktom

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 05/29/08 10:28 PM

Amen Brother!I am tired of being a ginea pig.

"Oh yah they are real nice" "They fit great" "Now you don't have to cut one out of another car"

That is all BS.Somebody should be held responsible
Posted By: dart440

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 06/05/08 05:05 AM

The 70 Fenders are in the west coast Goodmark warehouse. I have the 70 Cuda fenders on the way and should be in stock in the next couple days...

Chuck
Restoration & Performance Motorsports
858-735-8778
Posted By: mymcodebee

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 06/05/08 04:36 PM

I was very dissappointed to get my goodmark quarters and see that somebody already spent some (not so quality time) trying to work out a 16" wrinkle on the side of my new quarter panel.
Posted By: a12superbee

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 06/05/08 06:28 PM

Quote:

I was very dissappointed to get my goodmark quarters and see that somebody already spent some (not so quality time) trying to work out a 16" wrinkle on the side of my new quarter panel.

They sent you stuff someone else already rejected? Weak.
Posted By: DusterKrazy

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 06/05/08 09:52 PM

I understand these fenders cost money guys but c'mon. Consider yourself lucky that they even make fenders for your mopar. Are the challenger fenders that terrible? There are many of us who wish they made fenders for our stuff....

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 06/06/08 01:31 PM

Quote:

I understand these fenders cost money guys but c'mon. Consider yourself lucky that they even make fenders for your mopar. Are the challenger fenders that terrible? There are many of us who wish they made fenders for our stuff....

People are always looking for perfection or at least something close. If they are close enough
to rework into shape I believe people will be
happy. But the standard for what's close enough
differs from the manufacturer to end user because
the manufacturer doesn't have the front stub of
a car in china to test fit parts ? Although fit would vary between car to car. I think if a
qualified mopar guru body man were to stay at the manufacturing plant and over see the stamping and test fitting of parts we would be a whole lot better of with fit and finish product.

logan426
Posted By: toplescuda

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 06/06/08 04:56 PM

5-600 bucks is a good chunk of money to spend to turn around and have the body guy work on unless you dont have any fenders, 1/4s in the first place might as well have the body guy work the parts you already have
im pretty sure no one would stand for buying that fender for there brand new car...it coming into the body shop and the body guy having to work it before going onto your car/truck
your paying good money for it to be right not pretty good or better then nothen

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 12/21/08 02:06 AM

Anyone has these Goodmarks yet and how do they compare to OEM?
Posted By: AdamR

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 12/21/08 01:27 PM

We installed a set on BigInchMotors 74 Cuda. They fit great, Nice sharp lines, very straight. They needed very little work.

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 12/21/08 07:27 PM

Just wondering if it's worth it getting my B'Cuda gilled w/the weld-in (or shipped to J&J for stamping) or just sell them and get the repops.

Let's see...$1200/pair for repops.

$100 for weld-in sections.

Maybe $600-1000 for labor to get them installed (properly w/a TIG).

The repops sounds tempting. And keep the B'Cuda ones for spares.

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 12/22/08 04:29 PM

Buy the fenders good product.

logan426
Posted By: E-Body Products

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 01/01/09 07:41 PM

I have a set on my cuda and although I don't have the doors on the car yet, the initial fit seems off. The left fender (driver) seems short at the top (bolt hole does not line up with fender bracket). The bottom of the fender seems short and does not vertically line up with the rocker panel. I installed the grille and the fender bucket holes for mounting my original grille bezels do not line up. I am going to install the doors next to see if maybe I can start working the line-up any better.

The fenders in the previous post look great. Could these fenders been from a later shipment that had some early problems fixed?

dj1965
dj1965@mikrotec.com
www.ebodyproducts.com

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 01/08/09 04:24 PM

Quote:

I have a set on my cuda and although I don't have the doors on the car yet, the initial fit seems off. The left fender (driver) seems short at the top (bolt hole does not line up with fender bracket). The bottom of the fender seems short and does not vertically line up with the rocker panel. I installed the grille and the fender bucket holes for mounting my original grille bezels do not line up. I am going to install the doors next to see if maybe I can start working the line-up any better.

The fenders in the previous post look great. Could these fenders been from a later shipment that had some early problems fixed?

dj1965
dj1965@mikrotec.com
www.ebodyproducts.com

1st I heard of issues w/the Cuda fenders (pass. Chally fender...yes).

Anyone else have issues?

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS *DELETED* - 01/09/09 04:11 AM

Post deleted by dj1965

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 01/10/09 11:09 PM

I just aligned the driver door and fender today. I have to say, everything fit up better than I previously thought they would. The door provided a better guide for where the fender should be. I had to modify the fender bracket to allow the fender to move down and toward the rear of the car. The fender now lines up properly with the rocker and the fender bracket now lines up with the bolt hole in the bottom of the fender. The area where the rear fender meets the door still needs some dolly work, but this will be an easy repair. The fenders are for sure usable and better than swiss cheese any day.

dj1965

Attached picture 4938655-CudaFrontClip2.JPG
Posted By: don bettis

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 06/06/09 10:51 PM

AMD has been two monthing me to death for almost 2 years on the 71 valance and the 71 fender. I found and oem f/valance and Goodmark gilled fenders. As with 90% of all repo sheetmetal yougattaworkit.
Every thing seems to be ok so far. Im changing my 73 barracuda to a 71 440 Cuda. Don
PS: Who knows who is stamping them for goodmark.
AMD is stamping in China too but I've heard better things from them and the TECH support has been good
Posted By: sunroof446

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 06/07/09 01:46 PM

I Installed a goodmark left front fender on a 70 CUDA. Who ever buys theese fenders should also buy a reaming tool your gonna need it. I had to ream the two bottom holes straight up & it still was not enough. Had to ream holes on the rocker straight down. I also had problems with the stud that goes thru the cowl bracket I could not use the nut with the big washer. not enough room. $600.00 I Would have rather spent that on an original fender with dents at least it would have fit properly.
Posted By: moparpollack

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 06/07/09 01:59 PM

Dogpile on Goodmark's poor quality. My Dart quarter was so thin it oil canned and was just a disappointment. I cannot wait for AMD to come out with full quarters for the 70-73 Dart.
Posted By: OLD318

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 06/08/09 02:43 PM

Just about anything sheetmetal wise that GOODMARK
reproduces is NOT going to be the original thickness. This is not OEM tooling with OEM grade sheetmetal.

This is reproduction tooling for use with thinner automotive grade steel....

Lets give GOODMARK some credit...
They started this whole OEM quarter panel stuff.
AMD has certainly done an excellent job but they
were not the first to come out with it.

Don't knock it to hard. I'll take a goodmark
quarter or fender over the repro skins from
shermans any day of the week...

Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: GOODMARK CUDA FENDERS - 06/08/09 09:07 PM

Quote:

Just about anything sheetmetal wise that GOODMARK
reproduces is NOT going to be the original thickness. This is not OEM tooling with OEM grade sheetmetal.

This is reproduction tooling for use with thinner automotive grade steel....

Lets give GOODMARK some credit...
They started this whole OEM quarter panel stuff.
AMD has certainly done an excellent job but they
were not the first to come out with it.

Don't knock it to hard. I'll take a goodmark
quarter or fender over the repro skins from
shermans any day of the week...

Mark that owns and operates AMD,.....was "part" of Goodmark for a good number of years,....he took his own show on the road, if he hadn't you wouldn't see none of the offerings currently avaliable,
© 2024 Moparts Forums