Moparts

Where to find these window parts

Posted By: PolyDart

Where to find these window parts - 04/08/10 07:45 PM

These are off of a 1970 Dodge Dart. Where can I find replacements?

Also, what are you doing for replacement window gaskets? The gasket that goes in the bracket that the window fits into.

Attached picture 5914388-window_hardware.jpg
Posted By: okie

Re: Where to find these window parts - 04/08/10 09:14 PM

I know you can get the first one are the blue one from Year One, I don't know about the ones with the screws in them I need some of them too. Ronnie
Posted By: Snoopy

Re: Where to find these window parts - 04/08/10 09:17 PM

WINDOW GLASS RIVET

R/T Specialties

WINDOW UP STOP TAN

Re: Where to find these window parts - 04/08/10 11:21 PM

R/T Specialties

Thanks for the link
Posted By: 71TA

Re: Where to find these window parts - 04/08/10 11:47 PM

Quote:

These are off of a 1970 Dodge Dart. Where can I find replacements?

Also, what are you doing for replacement window gaskets? The gasket that goes in the bracket that the window fits into.

The black cardboard gasket thats trangular with a hole on one side? I have a B body one (somewhere) that I need tio duplicate. Would be curious if the A body one is the same. Have one you can send me - even if it's rough?

PS Are there any round gray heavy paper gaskets by any of the screws or brackets on the windows in your A body?

Re: Where to find these window parts - 04/09/10 02:39 AM

Quote:

The black cardboard gasket thats trangular with a hole on one side? I have a B body one (somewhere) that I need tio duplicate. Would be curious if the A body one is the same. Have one you can send me - even if it's rough?

Mine is so dried out it is coming apart in pieces. I'll take a picture and post it here.

Quote:

PS Are there any round gray heavy paper gaskets by any of the screws or brackets on the windows in your A body?

I don't think there are.
© 2024 Moparts Forums