Moparts

73 Charger Rallye

Posted By: Beastiedoggie

73 Charger Rallye - 07/29/08 05:17 PM

Can anyone lead me in the right direction ...looking for the reflective rainbw colored stripes for the Charger Rallye. This is a Norms car that has been in a garge for 25 years. I have been able to find a red stripe and a black one, but have not been able to find this one. I'd appreciate your help
The Beast

Attached picture 4583585-73016.JPG
Posted By: 1972Rallye

Re: 73 Charger Rallye - 07/29/08 05:27 PM

I only know that they were finally being reproduced... not sure of the quality/correctness of them.

Phoenix Graphix
Posted By: KISSAlien

Re: 73 Charger Rallye - 07/29/08 05:42 PM

By the way, what's the fender tag code for your stripe?
Posted By: Beastiedoggie

Re: 73 Charger Rallye - 07/30/08 01:29 PM

Thanx for the reply! I did go to their site and saw the stripe there! I dunno what the tag code is. He lives in Phoenix, and was in town to dig it out so I can get started on bringing it back to life. The first thing I went for was the build sheeet and found a shredded one under the carpet on the driver side. Totally illegible. I did find a second under the rear bench, totally intact. I gave it to him and told him to preserve it immediately. I will now be contacting that guy that has Norms p-work and seeing what he has on this car. I had an original T/A from Norm too. That guy had an ignition key, and quite a bit of papperwork on the T/A. Thamk you for the reply!

Attached picture 4585407-IMG_3468.JPG
© 2024 Moparts Forums