Moparts

Repop Road Lamps for 70 Cuda

Posted By: rss

Repop Road Lamps for 70 Cuda - 07/28/08 11:25 PM

Is there more than 1 manufacturer currently making these?

If so, are there any differences in what is available and pricing?

Is there one manufacturer that is more correct than others?

Re: Repop Road Lamps for 70 Cuda - 07/29/08 02:26 PM

A Mopar related issue that no one on Moparts has an opinion about???? Is that possible???
Posted By: AARCONV

Re: Repop Road Lamps for 70 Cuda - 07/30/08 12:46 AM

I think they are all the same...just watch out for the mustang ones that had the center bar removed and try to pass as a mopar lamp...get the best price from a known vendor...
Posted By: screamindriver

Re: Repop Road Lamps for 70 Cuda - 07/30/08 12:56 AM

Well, used originals are expensive and usually need a resto to bring them up to show quality...The best repops out there are the BE&A pieces...they have the correct shape and even have the housing stampings like the originals do..They don't get any better than those.. link

Attached picture 4584504-2209.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Repop Road Lamps for 70 Cuda - 07/30/08 02:23 AM

Quote:

Well, used originals are expensive and usually need a resto to bring them up to show quality...The best repops out there are the BE&A pieces...they have the correct shape and even have the housing stampings like the originals do..They don't get any better than those.. link

NICE PIECE AND very close to originals, i would get them if i needwd a set. they pentastar is also stamped into them with the SAE also.
Posted By: HEMICUDA

Re: Repop Road Lamps for 70 Cuda - 07/30/08 08:43 AM

Quote:

Is there more than 1 manufacturer currently making these?

If so, are there any differences in what is available and pricing?

Is there one manufacturer that is more correct than others?

Being a Cuda guy myself, we reproduced the road lamps as close to dead nuts as possible. They are as close to absolute original as any ever made and the only one licensed with the Pents Star. We went to great lengths to get the pigtail as close to exact as possible, we even had to have the blue wire custom made since we couldn't find the exact color available in the market.

Michael C. Ross - Owner
B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.
www.beaparts.com
330-725-3990

Re: Repop Road Lamps for 70 Cuda - 07/30/08 06:27 PM

Thanks guys. I figured someone HAD to have an opinion on this.

BEA it is!
© 2024 Moparts Forums