Moparts

B/E& A ..................

Posted By: hotairballoonpilot

B/E& A .................. - 12/28/09 05:01 PM

Well we got the 67 charger tail lenses and the front and rear bumper guards. I know it gets said alot but DANG does Mike do a great job with the products he puts out!!! They are very in mikes words "Chub Worthy!!" He was not kidding! Not only do the parts look great but he takes alot of time packing the stuff to send!! Great Job Mike thanks a million for the effort you ar putting into the hobby!!!

Corey
Posted By: sunroofgtx

Re: B/E& A .................. - 12/28/09 05:13 PM

It really seems everything Mike and the guys at B E & A put out is chub worthy.. I agree.. Congrats..lets see some pics..
Posted By: hotairballoonpilot

Re: B/E& A .................. - 12/28/09 05:17 PM

I would if we did not have dial up here at the shop! I will try and see what I can do. I also just got the lower dash pads redone for the 68 charger that Just dashes redid and guys wanted me to post before and after pics of those too. Guess I have my work cut out huh!
Posted By: Kirby

Re: B/E& A .................. - 12/28/09 06:27 PM

I don't know. I ordered 20 nippled lugnuts for my A-12 Bee. Only got 19, and had to drive to Carlisle PA, from MN to pick up the 20th one. LOL Great guy/products. Mike- I'm still looking for the flapper parts-
Posted By: 5wndwcpe

Re: B/E& A .................. - 12/28/09 08:17 PM

Quote:

I don't know. I ordered 20 nippled lugnuts for my A-12 Bee. Only got 19, and had to drive to Carlisle PA, from MN to pick up the 20th one. LOL Great guy/products. Mike- I'm still looking for the flapper parts-

Tell the truth - you were just looking for a way to sneak the word nippled past the mods.
Posted By: 1_WILD_RT

Re: B/E& A .................. - 12/28/09 09:22 PM

My Christmas present from me just showed up... A full set of console top plates for my 68, plus the console side lights & rear plate... Convertible well moulding... All sorts of pretty stuff.. The real test will be when I fit it to the car but I've used enough of Mikes parts I'm very confident it's all gonna fit well...
© 2024 Moparts Forums