Moparts

70 B Bodies 4 speed with AC?

Posted By: 440gtx6

70 B Bodies 4 speed with AC? - 08/16/09 04:53 PM

Were any of the big block B body cars offered with air conditioning and a 4 speed? I know the road runner was because I had a 70 coupe with a 383 4 speed and it had air. And yes it was all on the fender tag. But what about the GTX and the Charger R/T? Anyone know of any documented examples?

Thanks!

Posted By: 69CoronetRT

Re: 70 B Bodies 4 speed with AC? - 08/16/09 05:39 PM

Quote:

Were any of the big block B body cars offered with air conditioning and a 4 speed? I know the road runner was because I had a 70 coupe with a 383 4 speed and it had air. And yes it was all on the fender tag. But what about the GTX and the Charger R/T? Anyone know of any documented examples?

No. You could not get A/C with a 440 four speed.
Posted By: AZ_A12_BEE

Re: 70 B Bodies 4 speed with AC? - 08/16/09 07:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

And A/C on the 383/4speed limited the rear axle gear choice.
Posted By: 440gtx6

Re: 70 B Bodies 4 speed with AC? - 08/16/09 07:16 PM

Quote:

Quote:

That's what I was guessing to be true. I know of someone who's claiming their car is otherwise but they didn't have any proof.

© 2024 Moparts Forums