Moparts

Showcar fiberglass

Posted By: 7074cuda

Showcar fiberglass - 05/30/09 11:19 AM

Anybody in Ontario Can. know anything about these guys.Buddy(from TX) bought a Cuda front fiberglass clip back in Feb and still hasn't gotten it.He paid them and was supposed to be 6-8 wks.He kept in touch with them and then nothing.They won't return calls or email.Any feedback on this business would be appreciated.
Posted By: RodStRace

Re: Showcar fiberglass - 05/30/09 03:41 PM

See the thread about superbird noses...
Posted By: anlauto

Re: Showcar fiberglass - 05/30/09 04:05 PM

They are known as the biggest crooks in Southern Ontario.
Posted By: dOc !

Re: Showcar fiberglass - 05/30/09 04:17 PM

Quote:

They are known as the biggest crooks in Southern Ontario.

Just WHO is #1 in ALL of Ontario ?
Posted By: RUNCHARGER

Re: Showcar fiberglass - 05/30/09 05:40 PM

I ordered front and rear spoilers and wheel flares for my son's 260Z from them. I paid for the stuff right away and after many calls the stuff finally came about 4 months later.
I was surprised at the quality as I wasn't expecting too much and the parts are actually pretty good although the rear spoiler still will need a lot of sanding to fit.
I wouldn't chance sending them $600 again though.

Sheldon
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Showcar fiberglass - 05/30/09 06:13 PM

Showcars,.....is hit or miss regarding quality work,...more miss, than hit,......They're usually pretty good about getting you your stuff,....timely, NO, but I never heard of them ripping anyone off cash wise......perhaps business is slow, or they may be working out of another builing, they have 4 I believe,.......send an Email and relax for a few
Posted By: 7074cuda

Re: Showcar fiberglass - 05/31/09 12:43 AM

Thanks for the heads up guys.I'll let my buddy know.He's just wants to get his car finished.
© 2024 Moparts Forums