Moparts

conv top ? 69 gtx

Posted By: artie717

conv top ? 69 gtx - 05/27/09 01:53 PM

i am getting ready to install my top and its been awile,my original top was a crushed grain with a glass back window i was wondering if they all had glass rea windows or was this a option.i have the correct grain top but around the rear glass it is pinpoint grain i don't want to mismatch the grain does anyone know if the grain around the window is pinpiont or crush?how much do you see of it?
Posted By: HemiRick

Re: conv top ? - 05/27/09 05:57 PM

What kinda and what year car?
Posted By: 69CoronetRT

Re: conv top ? 69 gtx - 05/27/09 10:03 PM

Quote:

I am getting ready to install my top and it's been awile. My original top was a crushed grain with a glass back window. I was wondering if they all had glass rear windows or was this a option?

If the car in question is a 69 GTX as stated in your heading, a glass window was standard and the only window available.
Posted By: 69rrconvert

Re: conv top ? 69 gtx - 05/27/09 11:37 PM

I had a 69 road runner "new" in 69 and they only came with a glass rear window. My current 69 rr vert also has a glass window
Posted By: artie717

Re: conv top ? 69 gtx - 05/28/09 03:04 AM

thanks for the info,got it all figured out today,i had got the wrong top 5 years ago from year one,they were really cool sead they would send a call tag and replace it with the right one!! which is a crush grain w?glass back window.thanks all
© 2024 Moparts Forums