Moparts

73 Charger SE trim clips

Posted By: stuga

73 Charger SE trim clips - 06/15/08 06:07 PM

Need some help please. There are different types of clips to hold the charger SE roof trim in place.The white plastic clips that mounted on the roof studs, the black plastic clips that mounted using screws and the metal spring clips that are bolted on. I can't remember what type was used on the two lower holes located under the louvers to hold that piece of trim in place

Attached picture 4490535-PICT0030b.JPG
Posted By: stuga

Re: 73 Charger SE trim clips - 06/21/08 11:32 AM

I didn't think that it would be this hard to get a answer for this info. I'm actually surprised that I can't find the answer myself with all the searching I have done on the web and even more surprised that no one else has the answer on two different forums. Well I'll keep looking.
Posted By: jml19621

Re: 73 Charger SE trim clips - 06/24/08 01:23 PM

I had the same problem with my 73 Charger. It was about 2 years ago. I did find them online; however, I cannot remember where. I do know the key is I had the part number for the clip. I typed in the part number with the word clip into a google search. It was a company in the South East part of the country. I will try to dig it up for you, although I might not be successfull. It took me about three weeks to find it. I feel your pain. I will do some looking and hopefully I will be successful.

Jeff
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 73 Charger SE trim clips - 06/25/08 06:48 PM

Hello,

I would check with Mr.G's or I have recently bought some clips of Ebay for my 73 Charger from a place called Fasteners Plus. I am sure if you send them this picture they would be able to help you out.

Eric
Posted By: 72chrgrally

Re: 73 Charger SE trim clips - 06/26/08 02:31 PM

I was in the same boat when I did my '73, i just scowerd the yards and saved as many clips as I could.
Steve
© 2024 Moparts Forums