Moparts

70 Challenger fenders

Posted By: mikeporp

70 Challenger fenders - 08/07/19 12:10 PM

Does anyone have any experience with AMD fenders that I'm seeing advertised as improved tooling? I've pretty much given up on trying to find any OEM or NOS fenders in usable condition for my 70 vert that I won't have to mortgage the house for. Any feedback would be appreciated,
thanks.
Mike
Posted By: turbobitt

Re: 70 Challenger fenders - 08/11/19 02:36 PM

Based on my recent experience I would use Dynacorn. The sheet metal were straight out of the box and didn't take much to get the fit were I wanted it. Still takes a little work. The trunk, door and quarter I bought are far better than the Goodmark pieces I used in the past.

If you are looking for a dealer I may be able to help. My buddy was so impressed with there stuff he inquired on becoming a dealer.

AG.
Posted By: autoxcuda

Re: 70 Challenger fenders - 08/11/19 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by turbobitt
Based on my recent experience I would use Dynacorn. The sheet metal were straight out of the box and didn't take much to get the fit were I wanted it. Still takes a little work. The trunk, door and quarter I bought are far better than the Goodmark pieces I used in the past.

If you are looking for a dealer I may be able to help. My buddy was so impressed with there stuff he inquired on becoming a dealer.

AG.

Did you install Dynacorn Challenger fenders?

A close friend did at his shop and the hood gaps were totally screwed up.

Go AMD.
© 2024 Moparts Forums