Moparts

1970 Cuda (Over the counter Mopar Brand Shocks-Auto Cushion)

Posted By: 70plymA34

1970 Cuda (Over the counter Mopar Brand Shocks-Auto Cushion) - 01/30/19 07:18 PM

Quick question for the part #'s gurus. I am looking to detail my U-Code Cuda with more Day "2" type parts so I don't use super $$ day "1" parts. Was looking for front and rear shock part#'s for the early 70's (red white and blue box) over the counter shocks. I believe they are the auto cushion line and were painted red. There probably is a superceded part# for them. Thanks for the help
Posted By: moparx

Re: 1970 Cuda (Over the counter Mopar Brand Shocks-Auto Cushion) - 01/31/19 05:45 PM

i have one front, and one rear of those shocks, new in the box, and they are red. however, i don't know what they fit. do you have any dimensions such as length and/or end style ?
if either of these fit for you, they are yours, gratis.
beer
Posted By: 70plymA34

Re: 1970 Cuda (Over the counter Mopar Brand Shocks-Auto Cushion) - 02/01/19 03:16 AM

do you have the part#s on them? thanks
Posted By: Morty426

Re: 1970 Cuda (Over the counter Mopar Brand Shocks-Auto Cushion) - 02/01/19 04:22 AM

Originally Posted By moparx
i have one front, and one rear of those shocks, new in the box, and they are red. however, i don't know what they fit. do you have any dimensions such as length and/or end style ?
if either of these fit for you, they are yours, gratis.
beer

I think on allpar the have a part number look up that will tell you have numbers it supersedes
Posted By: moparx

Re: 1970 Cuda (Over the counter Mopar Brand Shocks-Auto Cushion) - 02/01/19 05:12 PM

i'll take a look and post part #'s.
beer
© 2024 Moparts Forums