Moparts

Interior parts

Posted By: 68SportSatvert

Interior parts - 01/10/19 05:18 AM

Where is the best place to buy interior parts like upholstery, door panels, etc.? What brands are best? Any advice will be greatly appreciated!
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Interior parts - 01/10/19 04:17 PM

Legendary.
Posted By: 65pacecar

Re: Interior parts - 01/10/19 04:30 PM

Legendary. Try Dante's he usually has the best price and great service on Legendary stuff.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Interior parts - 01/10/19 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By 65pacecar
Legendary. Try Dante's he usually has the best price and great service on Legendary stuff.

If you order thru ANY vendor and want Legendary, be sure to specify that with the vendor of choice, as substitutions (sometimes inferior or not color matched) from other companies are sometimes made to complete your order due to various circumstances
Posted By: FJR doc

Re: Interior parts - 01/10/19 07:51 PM

I agree with Dante's. I had all my interior parts brought up to Carlisle and saved on shipping.
Posted By: 65pacecar

Re: Interior parts - 01/11/19 01:17 AM

Originally Posted By DAYCLONA
Originally Posted By 65pacecar

If you order thru ANY vendor and want Legendary, be sure to specify that with the vendor of choice, as substitutions (sometimes inferior or not color matched) from other companies are sometimes made to complete your order due to various circumstances

Good Point
Posted By: fuelishnsilly

Re: Interior parts - 01/11/19 08:55 PM

FYI - Legendary's reproduction blue interior is not the same as the original stuff. It seems to have a greenish iridescent sheen to it and we had to ship it back.
© 2024 Moparts Forums