Moparts

70 B-body Hemi 4 speed Positive cable???

Posted By: QuickBpBp

70 B-body Hemi 4 speed Positive cable??? - 11/26/18 04:13 AM

Got this with some Used/NOS parts awhile back. I kept what I wanted and selling what I have no use for. My question is this a standard reproduction like what is available today? or is it a later issue from Mopar? It was sold from Year One originally but a long time ago when you could buy NOS/NS1 items from them... Thanks in advance on the education.

Attached picture IMG_0151.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0152.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0153.JPG

Re: 70 B-body Hemi 4 speed Positive cable??? - 11/26/18 04:15 AM

A few more of the electrical ends.....

Attached picture IMG_0154.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0155.JPG
Posted By: 70HemiGTX

Re: 70 B-body Hemi 4 speed Positive cable??? - 11/26/18 06:35 PM

Hey QuickBpBp. I have been trying to get in contact with you about some parts you have listed. Please PM me.

As for the battery cable, I'm not sure. Are there any other part #'s on it? What is the label that is taped to the plastic covering the white shielding? Is there a shipping date on it?

Re: 70 B-body Hemi 4 speed Positive cable??? - 11/26/18 06:50 PM

Originally Posted By 70HemiGTX
Hey QuickBpBp. I have been trying to get in contact with you about some parts you have listed. Please PM me.

As for the battery cable, I'm not sure. Are there any other part #'s on it? What is the label that is taped to the plastic covering the white shielding? Is there a shipping date on it?

I did not peel off the plastic to check. I was hoping the terminal with those numbers would shed some light as the current repops have no numbers... I sent you a PM.
Posted By: TONY_DAGOSTINO

Re: 70 B-body Hemi 4 speed Positive cable??? - 11/26/18 07:16 PM

it may be nos, but its a later (like late 70s) issue. you can tell by the positive cable, its extra wide, instead of looking like a frying pan handle
Posted By: 70HemiGTX

Re: 70 B-body Hemi 4 speed Positive cable??? - 11/26/18 08:00 PM

Originally Posted By TONY_DAGOSTINO
it may be nos, but its a later (like late 70s) issue. you can tell by the positive cable, its extra wide, instead of looking like a frying pan handle

Tony, that has to be the best analogy of a part I have ever heard.

Re: 70 B-body Hemi 4 speed Positive cable??? - 11/26/18 08:25 PM

Originally Posted By TONY_DAGOSTINO

Thanks Tony. That is exactly what I was thinking but did not want to represent it as something it's not. It's basically the next best thing to an assembly line part and how many of those could be around at this point....
Posted By: Cuda340

Re: 70 B-body Hemi 4 speed Positive cable??? - 11/26/18 10:10 PM

I am interested for my 70 Hemi Bee......
© 2024 Moparts Forums