Moparts

Hemi rubber tubing?

Posted By: robertop

Hemi rubber tubing? - 08/13/18 11:45 PM

I am trying to find some place to get a piece of engine rubber tubing, maybe not specific to a Hemi car. This tubing is 3/8" with 3 ribs and connects the back of the carb base plate with the small steel line that starts at the RH manifold and runs in the back of the engine. This for a 69 Hemi roadrunner; could not find it in any of my catalogs. Thanks for any lead, guys.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Hemi rubber tubing? - 08/14/18 04:13 AM

Originally Posted By robertop
I am trying to find some place to get a piece of engine rubber tubing, maybe not specific to a Hemi car. This tubing is 3/8" with 3 ribs and connects the back of the carb base plate with the small steel line that starts at the RH manifold and runs in the back of the engine. This for a 69 Hemi roadrunner; could not find it in any of my catalogs. Thanks for any lead, guys.

I'll assume your "3/8" is the OD of the tubing?....perhaps it's the ribbed vacuum hose your after?

R.Gibson has some...

Attached picture gisbonresto.JPG

Re: Hemi rubber tubing? - 08/15/18 04:23 PM

No, unfortunately they cannot help. Good try, anyway.
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: Hemi rubber tubing? - 08/15/18 05:08 PM

The hose your after.
Is it 3/8" OD or ID ?

Re: Hemi rubber tubing? - 08/16/18 04:53 PM

3/8" is the o.d. Does that help?
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: Hemi rubber tubing? - 08/16/18 08:13 PM

That would make it same ID as the hose for say the carb to diet vacuum advance nipple .

If that's the case. Most any resto parts guys have it

Re: Hemi rubber tubing? - 08/17/18 02:22 PM

You are right, there is nothing special about the diameter, however the rub is with the 3 ribs that make it very hard to find......
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Hemi rubber tubing? - 08/17/18 03:14 PM

Originally Posted By robertop
You are right, there is nothing special about the diameter, however the rub is with the 3 ribs that make it very hard to find......

I'm surprised Gibson didn't have that?...
Posted By: steve70

Re: Hemi rubber tubing? - 08/17/18 03:53 PM

Megaparts has ribbed vacuum hose http://www.megapartsusa.com/proddetail.asp?prod=102-VH7

Re: Hemi rubber tubing? - 08/19/18 04:14 PM

I will give them a buzz, thanks.
© 2024 Moparts Forums