Moparts

rebuild kits for carbs

Posted By: fourgearsavoy

rebuild kits for carbs - 03/09/09 07:28 PM

Hi guys first time on the A12 board
My question is when rebuilding all three carbs.and replacing the large diaphragms is there a company that will sell me a complete kit with only the things I need?
Thank you
Gus
Posted By: rrunner

Re: rebuild kits for carbs - 03/09/09 10:17 PM

Quote:

is there a company that will sell me a complete kit with only the things I need?

Gus

I think your best bet is to get with member ScottSmith Harms
Posted By: 3twos

Re: rebuild kits for carbs - 03/10/09 01:11 AM

Buy (3) holley kits and (2) outer diaphragms and you should be set. They are not too expensive and you won't have many leftover items.
Posted By: kevin69bman

Re: rebuild kits for carbs - 03/10/09 11:42 PM

I agree with Al the kits are also able to get from locale parts store like CQ my take a day.
Posted By: RoadRunnerJD

Re: rebuild kits for carbs - 03/10/09 11:47 PM

Quote:

Buy (3) holley kits and (2) outer diaphragms and you should be set. They are not too expensive and you won't have many leftover items.

I don't think the kits come with diaphragms for the outboards? Those are Holley parts and I don't know if you can still get them?
Posted By: Day2Runner

Re: rebuild kits for carbs - 03/11/09 09:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think the kits come with diaphragms for the outboards? Those are Holley parts and I don't know if you can still get them?

they dont also get some spring kits
start with purple
heres some #s i just pulled out of my
6bbl parts stash

pure holly
renew kit 3 -396
diaphragms 135-6
spring kit 28-13
Posted By: superwrench

Re: rebuild kits for carbs - 03/11/09 09:51 PM

Diaphrams are available thru Mopar Performance #P4349321. Kits just get thru NAPA.
Posted By: Lee446

Re: rebuild kits for carbs - 03/12/09 10:04 PM

Go on Ebay motors, under parts/accessories, type in six pack carbs. Down near the bottom there is a vendor called thepartsladi. Click on her name. She sells the correct Holley kits, 3 for $75, best price I have found. She may also have the diaphragms, I believe she does, but if she does not, other vendors on that page have them listed. Hope this helps! Lee.
Posted By: 62maxwgn

Re: rebuild kits for carbs - 03/12/09 10:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

John,sure you can and they are cheap if you know where to look.

Attached picture 5088749-diaphragm.JPG
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: rebuild kits for carbs - 03/13/09 12:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

John,sure you can and they are cheap if you know where to look.

showoff ...
© 2024 Moparts Forums