Moparts

best seat belt vendor

Posted By: gregok

best seat belt vendor - 06/22/18 09:05 PM

I am looking to install an all new reproduction seat belt set in my 70 Cuda and was wondering who you guys went to for yours?
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: best seat belt vendor - 06/23/18 12:52 AM

Originally Posted By gregok
I am looking to install an all new reproduction seat belt set in my 70 Cuda and was wondering who you guys went to for yours?

We restore OE seat belts
Posted By: Mastershake340

Re: best seat belt vendor - 06/23/18 01:11 AM

If you don't have cores and need repros, I got very good repro seat belts for my '71 Challenger from BE&A. If Mike doesn't have them anymore, PG Classics might be your only choice.
Posted By: 69bfan

Re: best seat belt vendor - 06/23/18 02:39 AM

Bill Edwards at www.allmoparseatbelts.com.
Posted By: blewbyu

Re: best seat belt vendor - 06/23/18 03:17 AM

Bill Edwards has done 15 sets for me and very happyđź‘Ť
Posted By: 70gtx440dana

Re: best seat belt vendor - 06/23/18 03:45 PM

Originally Posted By blewbyu

I agree.....check with Bill Edwards.

Re: best seat belt vendor - 06/23/18 06:39 PM

Originally Posted By 70gtx440dana

I do Bill's internet sales. If you want something functional BE&A or PG is your game. If you want functional and correct then our belts are the way to go. If you go Yearone they are BE&A. Not going to poor mouth either vendor but will say you will be happier with our product. You can go through me or call Bill directly. PM me if you have any questions.
Posted By: blewbyu

Re: best seat belt vendor - 06/24/18 12:00 AM

Originally Posted By dart4forte

I do Bill's internet sales. If you want something functional BE&A or PG is your game. If you want functional and correct then our belts are the way to go. If you go Yearone they are BE&A. Not going to poor mouth either vendor but will say you will be happier with our product. You can go through me or call Bill directly. PM me if you have any questions.

That's good to know. I had no idea you were working with Bill.

Re: best seat belt vendor - 06/24/18 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By dart4forte

That's good to know. I had no idea you were working with Bill.

Bill is a one man band. Since I retired and Bill found I was moving to Arizona he asked if I could help him out. I take the orders and help the buyer decide what’s the best bang for the buck for their car. People can go to him direct however you’ll find that you pay more for his belts. Going through me saves the buyer some money in that when Bill takes orders over the phone it takes him away from building belts thus he charges more for phone orders. He’s also allowed me some flexibility in terms of customizing sets and price.
Posted By: biggE

Re: best seat belt vendor - 06/24/18 03:27 PM

I got a set of 70 B body ones from Herbs parts. He carries the same line of belts that PG does.
Posted By: AndyF

Re: best seat belt vendor - 06/24/18 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By 69bfan

I've talked to Bill a few times on the phone and he seems like a great guy but I still haven't gotten my belts back from him. He told me 3 or 4 days and it has been over a month.

I'm sure I'll get the belts back and I'm sure they'll look great but you might want to budget a little more time on the schedule than what you're told.
Posted By: gregok

Re: best seat belt vendor - 06/25/18 01:33 AM

Okay I will. I am not in a big hurry.
© 2024 Moparts Forums