Moparts

69 Dart GT grill finish question

Posted By: 440mopar

69 Dart GT grill finish question - 03/16/18 04:37 AM

I am still working on restoring the grill from my 69 Dart GT. I know how the front is supposed to look but now I'm not sure about the backside. I took it off of the car years ago and had it media blasted and now I can't remember what the backside looked like. Should it be silver, black or unpainted/natural?
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: 69 Dart GT grill finish question - 03/16/18 06:34 AM

Originally Posted By 440mopar
I am still working on restoring the grill from my 69 Dart GT. I know how the front is supposed to look but now I'm not sure about the backside. I took it off of the car years ago and had it media blasted and now I can't remember what the backside looked like. Should it be silver, black or unpainted/natural?

The center is flat black
Posted By: autoxcuda

Re: 69 Dart GT grill finish question - 03/16/18 06:51 AM

Originally Posted By 440mopar

Backside will be natural bright dip anodize with over spray from painting the front.
© 2024 Moparts Forums