Moparts

TOP Catwhiskers

Posted By: moparjohn

TOP Catwhiskers - 03/15/18 04:26 PM

Recently I dug out a set of TOP brand catwhiskers that I have. In searching for application information I no longer see them listed anywhere? Did top discontinue the Mopar applications?
Thanks! MJ
Posted By: 69bfan

Re: TOP Catwhiskers - 03/15/18 08:18 PM

Top Catwhiskers are still in production producing them for all of the vendors and retailers. Have not gone nowhere and making them for all of the Ford, GM and Mopar brands from the 50s through the 80s. The website as listed below will give you most of the Mopar listings. If not found, just email us at the website email address. Thanks.
Posted By: moparjohn

Re: TOP Catwhiskers - 03/16/18 12:17 AM

I used the link in the above reply and was blown away by the variety of Mopar applications after viewing other sites! I went through all 28 pages just to see what was available.
Thanks! MJ

Re: TOP Catwhiskers - 03/16/18 02:27 AM

Thanks to all who have been so nice as to loan the samples that many of the pieces are built off of. Continuing to add to the product list and the GM and Ford product line is even larger. And new oddities continue to spring up to keep things interesting.
Posted By: HEMICUDA

Re: TOP Catwhiskers - 03/16/18 03:51 AM

Originally Posted By 69bfan
Thanks to all who have been so nice as to loan the samples that many of the pieces are built off of. Continuing to add to the product list and the GM and Ford product line is even larger. And new oddities continue to spring up to keep things interesting.

Any luck with the 70 Fury washer bottle?

Re: TOP Catwhiskers - 03/16/18 04:29 AM

Hopefully by July / August. Just got the truck washer bottle completed and in stock.
© 2024 Moparts Forums