Moparts

69 Coronet R/T emblem on the truck lid?

Posted By: The Dodge Guy

69 Coronet R/T emblem on the truck lid? - 03/03/09 03:14 AM

Does anyone know if there is a correct reproduction R/T emblem that is located on the truck lid? 
Posted By: 268RTs4ME

Re: 69 Coronet R/T emblem on the truck lid? - 03/03/09 05:09 AM

Correct # is 3444609, thats oem.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 69 Coronet R/T emblem on the truck lid? - 03/03/09 05:15 AM

There is a good reproduction available from Jack's Auto. I bought one from him and it is very nice quality.
Posted By: RJS

Re: 69 Coronet R/T emblem on the truck lid? - 03/03/09 02:16 PM

I sent my original out to a very reputable chromer and it's ruined. I then purchased every reproduction I could find on the net. Finally bought the reproduction from Jimmy (JACK'S AUTO PARTS) and it is very nice and on my trunk lid.

Attached picture 5066883-IMG_0426(Large).JPG
Posted By: drmopar

Re: 69 Coronet R/T emblem on the truck lid? - 03/03/09 03:32 PM

Gosh that car is awesome..........

Attached picture 5067033-rm27j2.jpg
Posted By: Ludington1

Re: 69 Coronet R/T emblem on the truck lid? - 03/03/09 03:59 PM

Agreed

Attached picture 5067083-RT-SideView-02222009.jpg
Posted By: AZ_A12_BEE

Re: 69 Coronet R/T emblem on the truck lid? - 03/03/09 06:44 PM

Quote:

Correct # is 3444609, thats oem.

Wrong!!! Correct part # is 2901817

Re: 69 Coronet R/T emblem on the truck lid? - 03/03/09 06:47 PM

Quote:

I sent my original out to a very reputable chromer and it's ruined. I then purchased every reproduction I could find on the net. Finally bought the reproduction from Jimmy (JACK'S AUTO PARTS) and it is very nice and on my trunk lid.

Ron, Did the one you bought have the 2 pins and correct spacing to go into the 2 holes in your deck lid or was it a stick on emblem. I thought that this emblem was only available on the used market.
Posted By: Ludington1

Re: 69 Coronet R/T emblem on the truck lid? - 03/03/09 08:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Ron, Did the one you bought have the 2 pins and correct spacing to go into the 2 holes in your deck lid or was it a stick on emblem. I thought that this emblem was only available on the used market.

Good question Dave, as I didn't know it was available either. I'd guess if Ron put it on the R/T, it must be pretty nice! I see Jack's also has the "D-O-D-G-E" letters for the 69 trunk lid.

Edit: At least on these letters, it sure looks like you can see a few of the studs on the back.

Darren

Attached picture 5067624-coronetletters.jpg

Re: 69 Coronet R/T emblem on the truck lid? - 03/03/09 10:00 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Hey Dave, You boy's made me go out to the garage and pull up the cover!!! Yes the one I have is pinned on but I remembered that it's not as robust as the original so be careful installing it!!

Re: 69 Coronet R/T emblem on the truck lid? - 03/03/09 10:04 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Good question Dave, as I didn't know it was available either. I'd guess if Ron put it on the R/T, it must be pretty nice! I see Jack's also has the "D-O-D-G-E" letters for the 69 trunk lid.

Edit: At least on these letters, it sure looks like you can see a few of the studs on the back.

Darren

Hey Darren, How's it going? Yes Jack's has the DODGE letters and they we're actually made off of mint originals my buddy lent Jimmy a couple of years ago. They are also on my car because although I had mine re chromed it was easier to throw those on at the time. Lastly they have pins too. Ron

Re: 69 Coronet R/T emblem on the truck lid? - 03/03/09 10:05 PM

Quote:

Gosh that car is awesome..........

Nice tail yourself DOC!!!

Re: 69 Coronet R/T emblem on the truck lid? - 03/03/09 10:37 PM

Quote:

Hey Dave, You boy's made me go out to the garage and pull up the cover

I doubt your garage is as warm as mine is today.

Re: 69 Coronet R/T emblem on the truck lid? - 03/03/09 11:51 PM

Quote:

Quote:

But I have the heat set at 48???????

Re: 69 Coronet R/T emblem on the truck lid? - 03/03/09 11:53 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But I have the heat set at 48???????

Our low tonight is 15 above that.
© 2024 Moparts Forums